Author Topic: What do you think of some of the the trades & signings of the 2011/2012 season?  (Read 1059 times)

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
Our Celtcs might sign a big. Maybe a couple of teams would need bodies but those are (probably) insignificant. It's safe to say that the major moves that would be made have been made. What do you think of some of the moves that teams made this season?

Barbosa to the Pacers for a 2nd round pick. Is the front office of the Raptors really that bad at bargaining? But solid move for the Pacers and I suppose the Raps got the book cleansing they wanted. Still very intrigued by what Valanciunas (sp.) would do though. Bargnani and him seem formidable. Maybe it's just me.

Gerald Wallace from the Blazers for a top 3 protected first from the Nets. I think the Nets deserve to stay losing after this. Seriously. The Blazers couldn't have had it better. Batum is now their main guy, they have the cap room and now, two firsts.

Nene for McGee. Seems cool for both teams. The Wizards cleanse themselves of all their immaturity, Nuggets are getting some decent results from McGee (who's younger and less injured).