Author Topic: What franchise is doing things right?  (Read 10305 times)

Re: What franchise is doing things right?
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 07:52:09 PM »

Offline jdz101

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 404
http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/perkike01.html

You check it!

All of Perk's stats are down from last year (all but one, his TO% is up ;) ).

9 millions for him is a very bad contract, I can't wait to see how they can get rid of him.

Just looking on hoopdata for Perkins' Teammate Happiness %...nup cant seem to find it

Check it out.  The team has played  better ever since he got there.  His teammates are happy he is there. 

how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck was chris bosh?

Re: What franchise is doing things right?
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 08:53:09 PM »

Offline mctyson

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 372
If we're not going to give credit to Presti for not having a single terrible contract on the roster for years, I don't know what a team has to do to get it right.

Kendrick Perkins

4 pts, 5 boards a game.

Horrific contract.

Presti got hosed by Ainge on the Ray Allen deal, and if Green had stayed healthy we'd be laughing at Presti about this one, too. I'm certainly laughing at OKC's wild overpay for Perkins anyway.

Nobody's perfect, but the Spurs and Lakers seem to find a way not to plummmet, as it appears inevitable we're going to do armed with all this useless cap space this summer and going forward.

A better team since the trade.  

Boston, a worse team.  

How did Ainge hose him?  (I mean besides 'ifs'.  Because we always grade coaches and GMs on "ifs")

Weather's been dryer in OKC since the trade, too. Perkins get credit for that?

Massive underachiever riding the coattails of a team that would be as successful without him.

4 pts, less than 5 boards, $9 million a year. LOL at Sam Presti.