Author Topic: Washington wizards could be willing to part with JaVale  (Read 14862 times)

Washington wizards could be willing to part with JaVale
« on: March 09, 2012, 03:56:54 PM »

Offline Jay_Diggles

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 15
If the Wizards would take a 1st round pick for Javale would you do it?

Would you still do it if they asked you to take Blatche?

JO the better of our firsts and those two?  Not saying they would, but would you?

Also when Danny angie says" We are not giving up future assets and picks"  Does he mean he will give up one or the other for a one year expiring rental?

Diggs
Diggles

Re: Washington wizards could be willing to part with JaVale
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402
I would imagine that Washington would want a top 5 pick (or close to it) in return for McGee.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 04:01:35 PM »

Offline Jay_Diggles

• Sam Hauser
I would imagine that Washington would want a top 5 pick (or close to it) in return for McGee.

I think you are right, because I thought I read they turned down Minni for the number 2 pick and someone last year.  McGee has a low IQ, and will want a contract like Jordan in LA?  10 Million.

Perk sounds like a steal at 5 let alone what he signed for these days!
Diggles

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 04:16:44 PM »

Offline Accension13

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 5

Washington probably wants that, but no will give them that for Mcghee. A player who is about to be a free agent. A first and taking back a bad contract like Blatche may get it done

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 04:17:43 PM »

Offline theswitch

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 150

Washington probably wants that, but no will give them that for Mcghee. A player who is about to be a free agent. A first and taking back a bad contract like Blatche may get it done

It'd make us a serious team this year, but I don't know how well I can stomach a Blatche and McGee frontcourt for the next 5 years.
2023 Historical Draft: Toronto Raptors

Point Guard: Anfernee Hardaway, Fat Lever, Terrell Brandon
Shooting Guard: Paul Westphal, Paul Pressey
Small Forward: Marques Johnson, Danny Granger
Power Forward: Jermaine O'Neal, Bobby Jones, Kiki Vandeweghe
Center: Marc Gasol, Serge Ibaka

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 04:22:36 PM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2402

If nobody meets their asking price, they won't trade him.

McGee is too valuable a prospect to give away on the cheap.

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 04:22:56 PM »

Offline Jay_Diggles

• Sam Hauser

It'd make us a serious team this year, but I don't know how well I can stomach a Blatche and McGee front court for the next 5 years.

Well Thankfully we would not resign McGee if he doesnt pan out.  Or sign and trade.  But Blatche has a couple more years at 7 a year or so.  But we could use that ammetise rule.  But Anige could see it a collecting young assets and trade them for a second rounder.  If it only costs us JO and a 1st, I'd make one more run with the core and rebuild with what we got!  
Diggles

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 04:37:57 PM »

Offline jc3celticsphan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 20
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=84ncgtm

wonder if they would do JJJ + Dooling + clips pick

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 04:44:17 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft

I think you are right, because I thought I read they turned down Minni for the number 2 pick and someone last year.  McGee has a low IQ, and will want a contract like Jordan in LA?  10 Million.

Perk sounds like a steal at 5 let alone what he signed for these days!
Washington turned down their first (6 I believe) and mcgee for the number two.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 04:48:43 PM »

Offline Accension13

• Joe Mazzulla
They say Wall is untouchable, but if the C's gave them Rondo and took back a bad contract Blatche or maybe even Lewis, I wonder would they consider packaging Mcghee and Wall to Celtics for Rondo , a pick, and filler

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 04:51:11 PM »

Offline jc3celticsphan

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 20

If nobody meets their asking price, they won't trade him.

McGee is too valuable a prospect to give away on the cheap.
i dont think anyone would take on blatches contract or lewis not alot of teams out there would be ready to give up their best players for mcgee and take on that contract

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 05:02:11 PM »

Offline xmuscularghandix

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 280
They say Wall is untouchable, but if the C's gave them Rondo and took back a bad contract Blatche or maybe even Lewis, I wonder would they consider packaging Mcghee and Wall to Celtics for Rondo , a pick, and filler

They'd never do it. John Wall could end up as the best player in that franchises history...

Wall will be better than Rondo, hell some could say he already is.

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 05:05:41 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
I doubt they've watched Wall this year then, he's been a huge disapointment.

If you think Rondo can't shoot, take a look at his long range numbers awful awful.

He has a ton of potential, but this year has been scary.

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 05:06:29 PM »

Offline Accension13

• Joe Mazzulla

They'd never do it. John Wall could end up as the best player in that franchises history...

I like Rondo, but I am one those who believes that Wall is better than him right now

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

I like Rondo, but I am one those who believes that Wall is better than him right now
How so? What does he do better than Rondo currently?

Because the list I have only one thing does Wall currently do better than Rondo: get to the line and make those freebies.