Author Topic: (IDEA) Alt,Orl,Boston,Minn  (Read 914 times)

(IDEA) Alt,Orl,Boston,Minn
« on: March 09, 2012, 11:05:10 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
trade checker isnt working

realgm trade checker Trade ID #6057911

Atlanta gets : D Howard, Turkoglu, J Nelson

Boston gets : J Smith, J.J Redick

Orlando gets : Horford, Hinrich, O'Neal, JJJ, Beasley, A Randolph (boston 1st, Atlanta 1st, clippers pick

Minn gets : R Allen

Orlando gets Horford, 3 first round picks, some young prospects and cap room. I think they would have roughly 20 mill in free space this off-season. The celtics could also send the clippers pick to Minn and get them to include W Johnson to Orlando or if need be the Cs could include A Bradley to orlando.

Celtics get two players to start along side rondo, Smith fits nicely with RR's game (never been a big fan but that's just me), ainge has always liked Redick and he fills Rays role nicely. They lose there cap room but Rondo,Redick, Pierce,Smith, KG could make a nice playoff run and Rondo, Smith and Redick are 3 similar age players to build around while Pierce plays out his career in boston.

Atlant gets D Howard, he pairs up with Joe Johnson to lead his home town team

Minn adds Ray allan's veteran pressence and shooting to there young up and coming team for players who dont fit into there long term plans.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 11:18:09 AM by CFAN38 »
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: (IDEA) Alt,Orl,Boston,Minn
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:18:18 PM »

Offline Accension13

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 5
I like it... I think it helps all the teams involved. The only tweak I would make is C's send an additional 1st to Minny. Johnson goes to the Magic, and Beasley goes to C's. I really like Beasley's potential and I think he would be dynamic along side Rondo and Smith