Author Topic: trade idea non celtics  (Read 1109 times)

trade idea non celtics
« on: March 09, 2012, 09:58:25 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
I cant get the trade checker to work right now but I just wanted to share that i think something like this could happen

Orlando gets: J SMith (plus they dump some salaries and pick up 1sts from NJ)

Nets get: D Howard (Plus players with bad contracts

Atlanta gets: B Lopez (plus a player like Oker to make $ work)

without the trade machine this is just he bare bones of the trade. But it would make sense for all the teams involved. NJ gets what they need/want in howard, Orlando gets a new franchise player and cap relief (they could then try to move Ra Anderson for a player who fits better with Smith +more cap relief), Atlanta gets a true center and can then move Horford to PF (when healthy).
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: trade idea non celtics
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 10:03:52 AM »

Offline CelticG1

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 288
I cant get the trade checker to work right now but I just wanted to share that i think something like this could happen

Orlando gets: J SMith (plus they dump some salaries and pick up 1sts from NJ)

Nets get: D Howard (Plus players with bad contracts

Atlanta gets: B Lopez (plus a player like Oker to make $ work)

without the trade machine this is just he bare bones of the trade. But it would make sense for all the teams involved. NJ gets what they need/want in howard, Orlando gets a new franchise player and cap relief (they could then try to move Ra Anderson for a player who fits better with Smith +more cap relief), Atlanta gets a true center and can then move Horford to PF (when healthy).

Smith has never even been an allstar. Its have to be Smith and horford. If it were that easy the celticsCeltics should justI trade rondohim for howardu