Author Topic: Derrick Caracter  (Read 662 times)

Derrick Caracter
« on: February 23, 2012, 08:57:12 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 421
Its been reported that the Cs are looking to get another big on the roster possible from the D-League. While waiting for a possible trade the Cs should bring Caracter in on a 10 day contract. He was recently released by the Lakers. Last year he played some minutes for the Lakers and was send to the D league. He appears to have gotten himself in shape and probably has more back to the basket offense then anyone currently on the Cs roster. We could use him as an under sized C 6'9 7' wingspan, when Jo is injured.

Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: Derrick Caracter
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »

Offline Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2404
From what I saw of him last year, Caracter's defense and rebounding leave a lot to desire. Hurts his teams more than he helps them.

Worth keeping an eye on long term though. If he can shore up those defensive fundamentals and improve his board work, he could become a nice player. Seems like something that is a few years away though. Not someone who can help in the immediate sense.

Re: Derrick Caracter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »

Offline celtic -_- pride

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 60
  • Stuff & Things
my friend grew up in the same neighborhood as derrick and he says he has always been a knucklehead for the lack of other terms i can use on this website. basically he is a headcase/bum and i dont want him on my team
[img width= height=]http://s7.postimg.org/jsyw5qrez/banner.jpg[/img]