Author Topic: Let's make some deals and rebuild Multi-teams trade ideas  (Read 648 times)

Let's make some deals and rebuild Multi-teams trade ideas
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »

Offline Freeease1

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 7
we are not going to the playoffs. so we should look to start the rebuilding process. We are not going to get equal value for the big four but we could acquire several first round picks as assets for further trades and/or players to develop. The lakers have two -first round picks so too does Houston also Utah has a lottery pick i believe it protected through pick 7 that is five first rounders we should set our sights on. We may not get them all but who knows maybe we can if we package them properly. Too the Lakers have a trade exception of I believe  9mil acquired in the Lamar Odom trade to Dallas. So I will start there.

Trade #1 -
To the lakers Rondo, and Pierce Garnett for their two (2) first round picks the trade exception and Andrew Goudelock plus any non Guaranteed fillers as needed to make the deal 

To Houston Pau Gasol   

To the Celtic the Rockets two (2) first round picks and expendable players with expiring contracts or players with team options to renew their contracts-Houston has many players in this group.

Then there is Ray to Chicago for their first round pick. some team who wants to make the playoffs will give up a pcik for him i am sure.

we would then have enough cap space (Roughly 40-45 MIL) to go after Howard and D Williams during free agency or to trade for after the season and up until the draft trade for using our first round picks (possibly seven- we already have two) and trade exceptions at best we have them and some incoming talent to build around in the next two or three years.  we would still have a shot to keep Bass and Pietrus along with our Rookies (E'twaun and JaJuan  and Bradley. Bingo