Author Topic: Perfect fits for Big 3 to win it all.  (Read 1440 times)

Perfect fits for Big 3 to win it all.
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:26:38 PM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

Without regarding contracts and cap room, where does each of the big 3 have the best shot at taking down the Heat. So they can't go to the Heat.

Ray Allen - Clippers. With Billups on the shelf Ray would fit in Perfect helping spread the court for Blake, Butler, and Paul.

Garnett - Bulls. With Kevin and Noah on D, Boozer off the bench
  they would be hard to beat.

Pierce - Lakers. I know I know, but were trying to make sure the Heat don't win this year.     

Re: Perfect fits for Big 3 to win it all.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:57:31 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
You'd rather see the Lakers win than see the Heat win? Ick.

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 09:08:15 PM »

Offline florida dodger

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3

Without regarding contracts and cap room, where does each of the big 3 have the best shot at taking down the Heat. So they can't go to the Heat.

Ray Allen - Clippers. With Billups on the shelf Ray would fit in Perfect helping spread the court for Blake, Butler, and Paul.

Garnett - Bulls. With Kevin and Noah on D, Boozer off the bench
  they would be hard to beat.

Pierce - Lakers. I know I know, but were trying to make sure the Heat don't win this year.     

If you really want to destroy the Heat, the "smart" thing to do is trade Pierce to the BULLS for 3 expiring contracts worth 15 million and the Bobcats pick.  LryBrd33 proposed such a trade in another thread.

There is ONE big problem though.  VERY BIG.  With Pierce, the Bulls will not only win the title this year.  They will also win it tnext year. AND the year after that.  Do you hate the Heat that much?

I'd rather be pro-Celtic than anti-Heat.  (and I'm not interested in helping the Lakers either.)

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 09:12:35 PM »

Offline letsgoblue86

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 279
I think Ray Allen on the Bulls would push them over the top.  Definitely an upgrade over Brewer and Korver.

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 12:58:37 AM »

Offline LooseCannon

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 950
If all I cared about was screwing the Heat, I would send them all to Orlando.  KG can be the sixth man backing up Howard and Anderson.  The Magic would not have to play Glen Davis.  Pierce plays point forward.  Ray Allen is an upgrade of Jason Richardson. 
"The worst thing that ever happened in sports was sports radio, and the internet is sports radio on steroids with lower IQs.” -- Brian Burke, former Toronto Maple Leafs senior adviser, at the 2013 MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 01:02:34 AM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Ray or Pierce would fit equally well on the Clips.

Ray would fit great on the Bulls.

KG would be valuable on the Mavs, Bulls, Thunder.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers