Author Topic: Playoff ticket prices in May... How much am I looking at per ticket?  (Read 2879 times)

Offline chambers

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 943
  • Boston Celtics= Championships, nothing less.
I'm in Australia, and coming over for the playoffs.
Going to get seats to as many games as possible.

Just need a rough idea of what budget I should save for...
Am I looking at $500 a seat for a half decent view? more?
Rough guide with viewing quality from TD garden regulars would be greatly appreciated. Any info on where to get decent tickets would be great too. Wanna start planning now.
Thanks.
"We are lucky we have a very patient GM that isn't willing to settle for being good and coming close. He wants to win a championship and we have the potential to get there still with our roster and assets."

quoting 'Greg B' on RealGM after 2017 trade deadline.
Read that last line again. One more time.

Re: Playoff ticket prices in May... How much am I looking at per ticket?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 09:59:18 AM »

Offline Rich

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 12
I'm in Australia, and coming over for the playoffs.
Going to get seats to as many games as possible.

Just need a rough idea of what budget I should save for...
Am I looking at $500 a seat for a half decent view? more?
Rough guide with viewing quality from TD garden regulars would be greatly appreciated. Any info on where to get decent tickets would be great too. Wanna start planning now.
Thanks.

I head up to Boston from NY each year...For Round 1, Home Game 1.  I sit upper deck, sometimes near the top of the arena, and haven't paid more than $40 per ticket the past 4 years...

Obviously as you get deeper into playoffs, (and varying seat locations), you get higher in $...I normally buy from stubhub (safest) or eBay (sometimes a slightly better deal)...But for peace of mind, stubhub is great.

-R
Let’s go Celtics!!

Re: Playoff ticket prices in May... How much am I looking at per ticket?
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 10:54:12 AM »

Offline SamuelAdams

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
Just an FYI, the Celts charge higher prices for each successive playoff round.

I forget exactly but round 1 will be like 115% of regular season prices, round 2 135% for ex.  Final round is double regular season.

We did get some deal to keep prices lower this year if we renewed during the lockout.