Author Topic: Rondo Plus a first rounder for Biedris & Curry  (Read 3093 times)

Re: Rondo Plus a first rounder for Biedris & Curry
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 02:50:55 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

So you would not do it because he may have ankle trouble? What about Ray Allen's bad ankles?

There's a pretty huge distinction there.  Curry has had seven major ankle injuries in two years, including three after off-season surgery.  There are concerns that this could be a chronic condition.

I didn't know this about Curry.  I'm not one for trading Rondo, but this trade I would have done.  But with Curry's ankle problems, forget it.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Re: Rondo Plus a first rounder for Biedris & Curry
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2012, 03:31:37 PM »

Offline BenHenry

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
Didn't GSW turn down an offer of Chris Paul for Curry and wouldn't get involved in a three way with Boston because they didn't want Rondo?

I thought I read that during the whole Chris Paul trade fiasco going on. If its true, why do they suddenly want Rondo now?

Exactly, they probably realized Curry's career wont last long with that reoccurring ankle injury. I'm very wary of picking up injury prone players at this point.