Author Topic: D-Wade to Boston (trade idea)  (Read 8733 times)

Re: D-Wade to Boston (trade idea)
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2012, 08:01:31 PM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1544
Rondo and James playing together makes no sense.  James runs the point and Rondo's terrible shooting isn't a good compliment for him. 

And if Miami trades a wing it will be Wade as he is older and not as good as James.
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

Re: D-Wade to Boston
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2012, 08:35:08 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice
I still don't know why Miami doesn't do LeBron for Dwight.

Lebron for Howard wins for orlando but wade for howard wins for miami.

Anyway, Wade should retire with the heat. After 2006 and new era, he doesnt have any reason to leave unless he finds out his girl was cheating on him with the king.  ;D

You underrate Dwayne Wade.

Or you underrate Lebron. The problem with the super team from day 1 was Lebron and Wade playing a similar game. Lebron has the advantages in most areas thus giving him the nod for better addition. Plus having a true big three of Lebron, Bosh, and Howard would dominate all.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2012, 09:51:47 PM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

Anyway, Wade should retire with the heat. After 2006 and new era, he doesnt have any reason to leave unless he finds out his girl was cheating on him with the king.  ;D

Or until he finds out that Lebron is hooking up with his mom...

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2012, 09:54:13 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
nuthin from nuthin leaves nuthin..like billy preston

we jus stuck yall..so lets jus encourage and cheer for what we got

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2012, 10:16:18 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
The Heat could make a bunch of trades that would instantly make them better and a possible dynasty team...Lebron for Dwight is one example.

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2012, 11:00:14 PM »

Offline mqtcelticsfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 236
The Heat could make a bunch of trades that would instantly make them better and a possible dynasty team...Lebron for Dwight is one example.

I don't think you should ever under any circumstance trade the best player in your sport.

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2012, 11:44:06 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
I'm just not seeing much options .  We have no players anybody wants other than Rondo , Bass and maybe Pie.   Its like trading in 10 year old car , the NEW car dealers don't  want them.  We are paying the four old dudes a ton , but you can only sell them as dogfood.

Miami can get pretty much who ever they want for WADE or LBJ.....I could see sending Wade for DH and then LA would be up the creek .

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2012, 02:26:47 PM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243

Beautiful Observation - TP!!!!!

It will never happen but having a core of Bosh, Wade, DH12, Chalmers, Haslem makes the team solid up and down.

Orlando stays relevant with Lebron.

I think we ought to suggest that to both of the Florida GMs and see if they will listen.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Or you underrate Lebron. The problem with the super team from day 1 was Lebron and Wade playing a similar game. Lebron has the advantages in most areas thus giving him the nod for better addition. Plus having a true big three of Lebron, Bosh, and Howard would dominate all.

I have zero faith in LeBron when it's time to prove himself a champion, I have all the faith in the world in DWade when that time comes.

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 05:03:35 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Orlando stays relevant with Lebron.

Not in the finals they didn't. He vanished....

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2012, 05:49:10 PM »

Offline TheTruthFot18

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 263
  • Truth Juice

I have zero faith in LeBron when it's time to prove himself a champion, I have all the faith in the world in DWade when that time comes.

Lebron excels in more areas and is not injury prone. Filling an empty sg spot will also be easy for Miami then a sf. While Wade may be the better choice to take the last shot, you get much more value in exchange by dealing wade for howard.
The Nets will finish with the worst record and the Celtics will end up with the 4th pick.

- Me (sometime in January)

--------------------------------------------------------

Guess I was wrong (May 23rd)

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2012, 05:53:39 PM »

Offline Junkyard Dawg

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 51
how about rondo, ray allen, pierce, KG, JO, Wilcox, Stiemsma, JJ, Daniels, Moore, Bradley, sasha, Pietrus, dooling and a bag of fritos for Lebron?  because it's that easy to build a championship contender.

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 07:05:31 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Lebron excels in more areas and is not injury prone. Filling an empty sg spot will also be easy for Miami then a sf. While Wade may be the better choice to take the last shot, you get much more value in exchange by dealing wade for howard.

LeBron doesn't excel in more areas, they both excel in the same areas. Also, when you count in the fact that according to Bucher Dwight has no desire to play with LeBron, then it would be LeBron you'd have to deal.