Author Topic: Conley/ Gay from Grizzlies  (Read 1230 times)

Conley/ Gay from Grizzlies
« on: December 15, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »

Offline tricktak

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 2
A package of Rondo, Green and maybe one or two other players could net the Celts an upgrade of Mike Conley and Rudy Gay. I don't project this trade to happen this year but rather in the 2012 offseason. The Grizzlie got to the Finals wihout Rudy Gay so they may be willing to part with him for someone like Jeff Green and Conley is probably and upgrade from Rondo because of his scoring ability and I think the Grizzlies would part with him for Rondo. Gay and Conley for Rondo and Green.

Re: Conley/ Gay from Grizzlies
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 05:14:35 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
A package of Rondo, Green and maybe one or two other players could net the Celts an upgrade of Mike Conley and Rudy Gay. I don't project this trade to happen this year but rather in the 2012 offseason. The Grizzlie got to the Finals wihout Rudy Gay so they may be willing to part with him for someone like Jeff Green and Conley is probably and upgrade from Rondo because of his scoring ability and I think the Grizzlies would part with him for Rondo. Gay and Conley for Rondo and Green.

When did the Grizz get to the Finals? Plus no one is trading for Green presently.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 05:14:54 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
That isn't happening they value Rudy Gay much too highly for them to part with him for just Rondo.

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

Aren't the Griz paying big bucks to Randolph/Gasol/Gay and pretty good money to Conley? They seem to be building quite the payroll. At some point in time I'd expect them to try and get out of one of the contracts.