Author Topic: Coming to Boston  (Read 6555 times)

Coming to Boston
« on: December 14, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156
Guys I'm coming into Boston for the first time ever for the March 4th game vs the Knicks. I'll be staying in town from Friday to Monday and would like to get a list of places that are good to eat around town. Are there any MUST SEE touristy stuff?  Because I won't be there long enough to see much for this trip. Perhaps I'll come back in the summer or spring and see more. Other then the game, Red Auerbach statue and The USS Constitution I'm not sure what else to do.
Peace through Tyranny

Re: Coming to Boston
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 08:28:06 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
Guys I'm coming into Boston for the first time ever for the March 4th game vs the Knicks. I'll be staying in town from Friday to Monday and would like to get a list of places that are good to eat around town. Are there any MUST SEE touristy stuff?  Because I won't be there long enough to see much for this trip. Perhaps I'll come back in the summer or spring and see more. Other then the game, Red Auerbach statue and The USS Constitution I'm not sure what else to do.

I always see people recommending the Fours on here as a good place to go eat.
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 08:31:26 PM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2522

The Garden is right near the North End -- great section for an interesting walk and the best italian food in Boston.  Others will be better than me for a specific restaurant. 

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 08:33:22 PM »

Offline Onslaught

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 156

The Garden is right near the North End -- great section for an interesting walk and the best italian food in Boston.  Others will be better than me for a specific restaurant. 
I'm actually staying right near the Garden.
Peace through Tyranny

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 09:11:21 PM »

Offline hardlyyardley

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 149
Take the duck tour if it's running....gives you a great feel for the city

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 11:44:11 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan