Author Topic: an easier way to get cp3 done  (Read 979 times)

an easier way to get cp3 done
« on: December 08, 2011, 10:20:43 AM »

Offline arctic 3.0

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 406
Sorry to double post, i posted this on an existing thread but i think it got lost in the forums:

lets simplify these trade ideas

Assuming Adrian Worjnarowski is correct and NO in reconsidering rondo as the centerpiece...
Rondo, Ray and JO (and a pick?) to NO
CP and Okafor to the celtics

works on the machine
works for both teams

NO gets a top 5 pg, 2 large expiring contracts and a mid first rounder (clips/wolves pick?)
Celtics get their pg and a dominant defensive center (IMO okafor is so much better then folks are saying).
fill out the roster with J rich, richard jefferson or similar and a back up center.
cp, west
J rich, west
pierce, green
KG, JJJ, ?
Okafor (who we and KG are gonna love), ??

Re: an easier way to get cp3 done
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 12:14:16 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
ray doesn't have any value to a rebuilding team, so basically NO is trading chris paul and okafor to the celtics for rondo and jermaine o'neal? 

that makes no sense considering they already reportedly turned down a much more enticing deal of rondo + green + two 1sts.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

Re: an easier way to get cp3 done
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 12:19:29 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
ray doesn't have any value to a rebuilding team, so basically NO is trading chris paul and okafor to the celtics for rondo and jermaine o'neal? 

that makes no sense considering they already reportedly turned down a much more enticing deal of rondo + green + two 1sts.

Getting Okafor off the books makes sense, but I still believe the picks and Green would need to be included.

If it is Rondo and the first(s) along with Green then we basically trade Rondo, Perk, Nate, and our first for CP3.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14