Author Topic: Boston/Magic/Atlanta trade??? Just for fun  (Read 725 times)

Boston/Magic/Atlanta trade??? Just for fun
« on: December 07, 2011, 07:34:26 PM »

Offline Sketch5

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
  I just tried this out for fun since Altanta is shopping Josh Smith to free up some money for some better help for Jonhson, but it actually works out.

I had to use Aleen for money reasons in this, but this is what I would do since Howard is leaving and the Magic are going to rebuild.

Josh Smith, Gree S&T, to Orlando

JO, and Baby to Atlanta

Howard to Boston.

There would have to be a little of draft and rookie contracts to work it out, but money wise it works. Orlando gets two young solid players. Atlanta gets a PF that can shoot and a back up center that frees up 6 Mill next season, and well Boston gets Howard, win a Championship as long as the bench is solid.

Bring CP3 in next year trade Rondo if hes not working out or bitter about the whole thing, RA,PP,KG sing VET min for two more years while developing some young talent for future or trades... Its really not a bad trade as long as Orlando is commented to rebuilding.

Re: Boston/Magic/Atlanta trade??? Just for fun
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 08:16:02 PM »

Offline greg683x

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 585
atlanta laughs and hangs up, so does orlando.

we might be able to land josh smith but we'd have to give up more than Baby and JO.

in any trade for dwight howard, orlando is gonna want a player or players they can build their team around, and 1st round draft picks out the yang.  Josh Smith isnt a guy to build around, he's a GREAT complimentary piece.
Greg