Author Topic: Getting the Pacers Involved  (Read 4025 times)

Re: Getting the Pacers Involved
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2011, 02:14:55 PM »

Offline csfansince60s

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 2238
Whats the consensus on Collison? I know he had that big rookie year in NO when CP went down but he kinda disappeared on the Pacers.

How high is this kids ceiling? Anybody know?

statistically, collison's year in indiana wasn't actually that different from his year in NO.
Which is worrisome, his decision making needs to improve if he's going to become a top flight level PG that his talents indicate he could be.

He did a poor job running the offense for Indiana. You'd like to see improvement in a players second year when he's given minutes like that.

If I were the GM of the team that was receiving an Indiana point guard, I would much rather George Hill.....stronger, steadier, much better FT shooter.

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Whats the consensus on Collison? I know he had that big rookie year in NO when CP went down but he kinda disappeared on the Pacers.

How high is this kids ceiling? Anybody know?

statistically, collison's year in indiana wasn't actually that different from his year in NO.
Which is worrisome, his decision making needs to improve if he's going to become a top flight level PG that his talents indicate he could be.

He did a poor job running the offense for Indiana. You'd like to see improvement in a players second year when he's given minutes like that.

If I were the GM of the team that was receiving an Indiana point guard, I would much rather George Hill.....stronger, steadier, much better FT shooter.

i think hill has less upside, and he's a free agent after this season.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2011, 09:53:51 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
supposedly the pacers are trying to sign nene, with an eye to signing additional free agents on top of him.

could their desire to sign nene be an indication that they anticipate trading hibbert?  hmm.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156
supposedly the pacers are trying to sign nene, with an eye to signing additional free agents on top of him.

could their desire to sign nene be an indication that they anticipate trading hibbert?  hmm.

Interesting...All will be revealed within a week or two time.