Author Topic: trade for Kaman?  (Read 1959 times)

trade for Kaman?
« on: December 06, 2011, 10:13:45 AM »

Offline TaxiDriver2500

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6
  • A Legend in his own mind..
Is Chris Kamen on the books for too much or could the Celts sign n trade green for him? He'd be a great guy to take one more shot with. And probably is going to be easier to trade for as opposed to Al Jefferson or Dwight Howard who half of you seem to think are within the Celtics grasp. (Keep dreaming big, guys). The Clips will probably be retaining Deandre Jordan, and have expressed that Kaveman is expendable moving foreword. I wouldn't mind. The guy can play. When healthy.....
Too much coffee and Gatorade. It's a hell of a mix. If you're ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think. -Kevin Garnett

"My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the f***ing truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this."

Re: trade for Kaman?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 10:14:34 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
Is Chris Kamen on the books for too much or could the felts sign n trade green for him? He'd be a great guy to take one more shot with. And probably is going to be easier to trade for as opposed to Al Jefferson or Dwight Howard who half of you seem to think are within the Celtics grasp. (Keep dreaming big, guys). The Clips will probably be retaining Deandre Jordan, and have expressed that Kaveman is expendable moving foreword. I wouldn't mind. The guy can play. When healthy.....

If Chris Kaman is available, Big Al is available.

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 10:18:32 AM »

Offline TaxiDriver2500

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 6
  • A Legend in his own mind..
Maybe you're right. But I see Kamen commanding less value in a trade scenario.
Too much coffee and Gatorade. It's a hell of a mix. If you're ever tired in the morning, just try that mix, and tell me what you think. -Kevin Garnett

"My name is Shaquille O'Neal and Paul Pierce is the f***ing truth. Quote me on that and don't take nothing out. I knew he could play, but I didn't know he could play like this."

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 08:08:56 PM »

Offline diconzo

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 85
Maybe you're right. But I see Kamen commanding less value in a trade scenario.

Yeah Kaman also makes 12M this year and Big Al makes 14M. I'm pretty sure a S&T JG would work out salary wise.