Author Topic: rondo and love to LA-LA land  (Read 1035 times)

rondo and love to LA-LA land
« on: January 12, 2015, 10:57:46 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
everybody wants to be in movies-just watch "Get Shorty" or "Space Jam"-who is kobe going to target---

Re: rondo and love to LA-LA land
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 11:00:54 AM »

Offline TwinTower14

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 48
I highly doubt it but if it did happen they won't sniff the playoffs....

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2015, 11:24:32 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
just blowin smoke,not smokin-------hey rondo might not like playing d or love gets no love in cleveland-who wants to live in cleveland,ohio with  all that snow and cold and wheres the nearest beach.,Lebron had to take time off after realizing how he screwed up,Love is laughing and counting the days to a warm weather payday.

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2015, 11:28:14 AM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
I highly doubt this as well. Kobe is on his way out. Still a great player but Rondo and Love going there won't do them any good. They'll get paid, but I don't think they'll get a championship out of it

In my opinion Rondo might stay in Dallas and Love opts out.

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2015, 11:36:15 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
I don't no, I don't see it being all that far fetched at all. Love has ties to LA and would probably love to go back. We all know Rondo loves the spotlight and I could see him going to LA in a flash. We all know Kobe would love to play with Rondo and seeing the Rondo/Kobe luncheon and the Rondo/Love hand shake at Fenway could be a precursor to it.

Kobe might not have the same ability he once had but a Rondo Kobe Love trio would still be pretty brutal to play against. With a spark like Nick Young and solid big men in Boozer and Hill, trading Julius Randle for another big fish could make them fairly competitive. Plus its LA so vet FAs wouldn't be hard to attract there.

In the end I do think it makes the most sense for Rondo to re-sign in Dallas. I just think that team is too perfect for Rondo's skill set to pass up.