Author Topic: Idea: Omri Casspi?  (Read 7113 times)

Re: Idea: Omri Casspi?
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 01:59:09 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
PG: Jimmer Fredette
SG: Tyreke Evans
SF: John Salmons
PF: JJ Hickson
C:  DeMarcus Cousins

Wow.
That team is going to stink.

You said it. Who is beaten to death first by the rest of the team: Cousins, or Westphal?
Westphal is definitely going to get fired.

I hear that he has had a big say in their personnel decisions this off-season too. He has created his own nightmare.

If this Hickson trade goes through, it'll be a trifecta of terrible personnel decisions in the past week for the Kings (Salmons trade, drafting a shoot-first PG to pair with Evans, surrendering last decent chip and a 1st for Hickson).

Incredibly, the Kings have already surpassed last season's ticket sales. Maybe the folks in Sacto are into bloodsport.  
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 02:03:36 PM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
looks like Casspi is going to the Cavs for Hickson.

Wow. Cleveland is also getting a 1st from Sacto, according to the RealGM boards. Big.

actually Lucky I think CLE is sending the pick to SAC, but I read that it's conditional.

also:

there was some suggestion that the C's had interest in Jason Thompson with our trade suggestion... i wonder if this makes that more or less possible.
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 02:08:39 PM »

Offline Lucky17

• DKC Commish
  • JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 2352
looks like Casspi is going to the Cavs for Hickson.

Wow. Cleveland is also getting a 1st from Sacto, according to the RealGM boards. Big.

actually Lucky I think CLE is sending the pick to SAC, but I read that it's conditional.

also:

there was some suggestion that the C's had interest in Jason Thompson with our trade suggestion... i wonder if this makes that more or less possible.

http://twitter.com/#!/pdcavsinsider

PDcavsinsider  M.S. Boyer,J. Valade
#Cavs trade is official: J.J. Hickson to Kings for Omri Casspi and 1st-round pick

Was wondering the same thing about JT. But doesn't he duplicate JaJuan?
DKC League is now on reddit!: http://www.reddit.com/r/dkcleague

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2011, 02:43:21 PM »

Offline Mike-Dub

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 28
Wow Cleveland should traded for Amare when u had the chance.  Could had him with LBJ.  Instead you had one of the worst seasons ever in the NBA.
"It's all about having the heart of a champion." - #34 Paul Pierce

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2011, 02:45:28 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Wow Cleveland should traded for Amare when u had the chance.  Could had him with LBJ.  Instead you had one of the worst seasons ever in the NBA.
I don't buy that rumor, I think the Suns decided that one more run at the playoffs (with the money that'd bring) was better than a deal centered around JJ Hickson (yuck!)

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2011, 03:57:23 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
crappy trade for Sac.  A straight up swap I could understand --> trying to fit different pieces into different teams --- but Hickson's not worth a Sac pick straight up since it'll be a high draft pick no matter what year they give it up.