Author Topic: Workouts List?  (Read 4978 times)

Re: Workouts List?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2011, 07:33:51 AM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
Here's a link to nbadraft.net with what looks to be a comprehensive list by team:

http://www.nbadraft.net/2011-nba-draft-workout-master-list

For the Celtics:
Andrew Goudelock Anthony Gurley Bojan Bogdanovic Brad Wanamaker Chaisson Allen Chandler Parsons Charles Okwandu Chris Wright Corey Stokes Cory Joseph David Lighty Delroy James Demonte Harper Demontez Stitt Denzell Bowles Diante Garrett E'Twaun Moore Frank Hassell Gary Flowers Greg Smith Isaiah Thomas JaJuan Johnson Jamie Skeen Jamine Peterson Jeremy Tyler Jimmy Butler Joe Trapani Joffrey Lauvergne Jon Leuer Justin Harper Keith Benson Kevin Anderson Kyle Singler Lavoy Allen Malcolm Lee Marshon Brooks Nikola Vucevic Nolan Smith Norris Cole Terrence Jennings Vernon Macklin Xavier Silas

Perfect, thanks!
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)

Re: Workouts List?
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2011, 07:47:56 AM »

Offline Jeff

• CelticsBlog CEO
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • ranter
Faith and Sports - an essay by Jeff Clark

"Know what I pray for? The strength to change what I can, the inability to accept what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference." - Calvin (Bill Watterson)