Author Topic: How is Lebron a better player than D-Wade??  (Read 22419 times)

Re: How is Lebron a better player than D-Wade??
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2011, 12:34:21 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247

It also seems to me that Dallas has focused more on stopping Lebron and has better matchups to stop Lebron.

TP. I was just going to say this.

Marion is a better defender on big 3s than Kidd or Terry are on shooting guards.

Wade has the better match up in this series. He better dominate on offense.

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2011, 12:38:35 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

It also seems to me that Dallas has focused more on stopping Lebron and has better matchups to stop Lebron.

Marion is a better defender on big 3s than Kidd or Terry are on shooting guards.

Although last night, Jason Terry (and Kidd) were on Lebron a lot in the 4th. I remember JVG talking about the Heat not exploiting the Lebron/Terry match-up.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2011, 12:42:08 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Although last night, Jason Terry (and Kidd) were on Lebron a lot in the 4th. I remember JVG talking about the Heat not exploiting the Lebron/Terry match-up.

STOP USING FACTS!

« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »

Offline Mr October

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 247

Admittedly, last night was the first finals game I missed.

TP for the info.

Terry checked James. Interesting. Lebron James is forever disqualified from greatest player ever discussions.

« Reply #109 on: June 08, 2011, 01:18:57 PM »

Offline FromDowntown

• Jordan Walsh
  • Tommy Points: 3
Ok first the "so and so is overrated" threads and now this?  This guy has to be a troll.

He picks and chooses which posts to respond to and in the end picks and chooses which games demonstrate his point, ignoring all the rest.  Basically his argument (or lack thereof) is:

Because I said so.

He thrives on inciting anger-filled multi-page threads through everything that goes against basketball common sense.  The sooner this stops being fed the better.

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2011, 01:42:50 PM »

Offline LB3533

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 315
Miami Heat are so freaking lucky they have Celtic fans fighting over who the Heat's best player is!!!!

« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2011, 01:59:49 PM »

Offline MBunge

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 471
I'd agree that LeBron is the more talented player than Wade, but if the Heat win this series and Wade has two rings to LeBron's 1 AND Wade was the best player for his team both times in the Finals, it seems to me that should mean something as to the respective legacy of both guys.

Mike

« Reply #112 on: June 08, 2011, 10:20:41 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
Ok first the "so and so is overrated" threads and now this?  This guy has to be a troll.

He picks and chooses which posts to respond to and in the end picks and chooses which games demonstrate his point, ignoring all the rest.  Basically his argument (or lack thereof) is:

Because I said so.

He thrives on inciting anger-filled multi-page threads through everything that goes against basketball common sense.  The sooner this stops being fed the better.

So you never saw my posts I created about my love for Rondo and Avery Bradley? Or my Ode the Celtics Big 3, and for all those memories? Me actually supporting Lebron on wanting the league to be contracted to less teams?

Looks like you're picking and choosing about the things I write on this blog lol

« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2011, 09:18:06 AM »

Offline Employee8

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
LeLe a cheat?  What is that he's got under his jersey- that helping him with the "hard drives to the hoop"?

« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2011, 04:44:44 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
LeLe a cheat?  What is that he's got under his jersey- that helping him with the "hard drives to the hoop"?

Hahahaha

« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2011, 05:07:15 PM »

Offline mgent

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1962

It's for bruising Ray's elbow.
Philly:

Anderson Varejao    Tiago Splitter    Matt Bonner
David West    Kenyon Martin    Brad Miller
Andre Iguodala    Josh Childress    Marquis Daniels
Dwyane Wade    Leandro Barbosa
Kirk Hinrich    Toney Douglas   + the legendary Kevin McHale