Author Topic: Heat (2-0) at Celtics (0-2) Round 2 Game 3 5/7  (Read 134208 times)

Re: Heat (2-0) at Celtics (0-2) Round 2 Game 3 5/7
« Reply #900 on: May 07, 2011, 11:43:47 PM »

Offline tgreanier

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 154
  • The Patron Saint of Defense
rondo continuously rubbing his leg with BOTH arms is a good sign I think.
Bleeding green for 36 37 years.
"Maybe we do suck. But at least we don't wear yellow."

« Reply #901 on: May 08, 2011, 12:40:03 AM »

Offline Q_FBE

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 243
Obviously this was a very good night for the Celtics and Celtics fans alike. THe problem is with the injuries particularly Rondo and Delonte West. And I think Pierce and Ray Allen took more physical punishment tonight. Does our heart beat back attrition at this point? I sure hope so.

1st, 3rd, and 4th qtrs were great and the 2nd qtr was lousy. Wade has stooped to Lebron's level of performance when things got tough. Miami would have been thoroughly embarrassed tonight if it were not the efforts of Joel Anthony, Mario Chalmers, and James Jones.

The Celtics developed a nice solution of rotating out of double teams to cover 3 point shooters and also did a good job of rebounding and getting turnovers. Rondo, Pierce and Garnett were the stars and Doc cut down on Baby's minutes which was a very good thing.

I hope Bosh Spice's neck feels better in 2 weeks when he goes fishing with Charles Barkley.
The beatings will continue until morale improves

« Reply #902 on: May 08, 2011, 01:29:13 AM »

Kiorrik

rondo continuously rubbing his leg with BOTH arms is a good sign I think.
It's a near unconscious thing: I did that too when I was hurt like that. You start doing random movements with both arms, to see if they "feel the same". A bit like you're trying to figure out if there's going to be any lasting damage, or if it's really all in the same place again.

I'm no doctor though, but I distinctly recall doing stuff like that.