Author Topic: Pistons (26-49) at Celtics (52-23) 4/3  (Read 38545 times)

Re: Pistons (26-49) at Celtics (52-23) 4/3
« Reply #240 on: April 03, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »

Offline Cman

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 120
Real quiet in here, we must be playing well...
Oh don't worry, the chorus of "boos" will start up soon enough.
I suspect Green will get his fair share of negative comments tonight...

Yeah, I'm actually surprised it took people this long to start turning on Green.  Krstic being out probably helps.
I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more "we miss Nate" threads.  After all, one could make a better argument that the Cs slump was due to trading Nate than to trading Perk (the Cs played fine when Perk was out the first part of the year).

The Celtics don't really miss Nate (at least this year's version, who turned out to be injured)...but I do personally miss him! He was bonkers but was 100% into the team at all times, and I liked rooting for him.

Completely agree.  I was being sarcastic -- my way of dealing with frustration at the plethora of "hate on Krstic" wait he's injured, now let's "hate on Green" threads/posts.  In general, frustration at the overwhelming love that CB posters have for former players over current players.
Celtics fan for life.

Re: Pistons (26-49) at Celtics (52-23) 4/3
« Reply #241 on: April 03, 2011, 09:35:07 PM »

Offline Tenacious D

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 232
Quote from: tenn_smoothie just a vain attempt on my part to somehow vent my overwhelming anger and frustration over the loss of yet another championship opportunity thrown away[/quote

Uh. that has'nt happened, yet.
"Celtics Bring Structure And Discipline To A Chaotic World"