Author Topic: Amare Stoudemire: "Pau Gasol is Soft."  (Read 18850 times)

Re: Amare Stoudemire: "Pau Gasol is Soft."
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2011, 07:43:25 PM »

Offline OsirusCeltics

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 198
I can't stand his constant whining and fake yells everytime I person touches him so the refs can call it

He'll always be a Llama to me
It's funny how people can't take this, but have no issues with Pierce's exaggerated head tilts every time he drives to the basket, or with Rondo sprawling to the floor every time he gets hit. I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

Naw, I don't think you get it
Everyone in the league does those head tilts and gestures to get those calls. I don't like it but its part of the game

But Gasol takes it to another level like when Nene swiped the ball from him the other night against Denver and he threw his arms up and looked at the refs. I looked at him like "dude, seriously". He doesn't expect to be touched at any point of a basketball game, and that's what makes me annoyed

Exactly, I hate when he does that. If he even gets touched, he looks at the ref like "where's my call?". Kobe is rubbing off on him as well because Kobe is the EXACT same way, contact, no call? complain.

Even when he does foul someone, he ALWAYS has to say something to the referee. Like bro, man up, and take the foul.

TP
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better