Author Topic: Celtics (48-19) at Hornets (40-30) 3/19  (Read 65382 times)

Re: Celtics (48-19) at Hornets (40-30) 3/19
« Reply #315 on: March 20, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »

Offline Megatron

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 136
Add Shaq  and there is your nine man rotation. That does not include Arroyo, Pavlovic, Wafer, JO or Murphy (Bradley never in the playoff discussion).

JO will play in the playoffs.

Do you really want Krstic guarding Dwight and Bynum?

JO can guard those two well and is also a much better defensive playr then Krstic.

« Reply #316 on: March 20, 2011, 01:08:21 AM »

Offline Tai

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 32
Add Shaq  and there is your nine man rotation. That does not include Arroyo, Pavlovic, Wafer, JO or Murphy (Bradley never in the playoff discussion).

JO can guard those two well and is also a much better defensive playr then Krstic.

I dunno what you have against Krstic, but one bad game doesn't mean he isn't getting minutes.

« Reply #317 on: March 20, 2011, 01:13:02 AM »

Offline Megatron

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 136

I dunno what you have against Krstic, but one bad game doesn't mean he isn't getting minutes.

I didnt say Krstic wont get minutes, I said that JO will definately be seeing minutes come playoff time.

Doc will not have Krstic in the game when Bynum/Dwight are out there, you can guarantee that.

JO on one knee is a better defensive player then Krstic.

« Reply #318 on: March 20, 2011, 03:11:57 AM »

Offline jaser

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 18
Down 11 in the first quarter = this ones a loss.

Nite guys.

nite!!! lol

« Reply #319 on: March 20, 2011, 03:18:40 AM »

Offline jaser

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 18
Remember folks:

;D

true!! it's amazing how some fans are so negative and soft. y'all should be mentally tough like our players!

GO CELTICS!!!

« Reply #320 on: March 20, 2011, 03:36:36 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

« Reply #321 on: March 20, 2011, 08:45:48 AM »

Offline Drucci

• Global Moderator
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 439
Just watched the game. Terrible first half, even if we got the win this first half, combined with our other poor performances, is indeed a proof to me that the C's have turned the switch "off", waiting for the playoffs to start...

Anyway letting Belinelli (of all scrubs) torch us a la Lowry was beyond awful to watch, David West killed us too but he is a really good player. When I saw how much we were down and our terrible body language I thought the game was over. Fortunately Delonte didn't see it that way, he was huge! I love his aggressiveness and the fact he can defend, score and shoot in so many ways. Huge. I was begging for Doc to put him back in place of Rondo in the 4th but he didn't and we pulled over anyway. Ray was huge in the 2nd half too, contrary to Pierce who kept taking 3 pointers although he bricked all of them (except one). Baby was huge too.

Anyway, good game to keep up in the standings but the team will have to play much better in the 1st half to keep the winning streak alive, we got poised and lucky tonight but it won't happen every game.

« Reply #322 on: March 20, 2011, 02:15:05 PM »

Offline Celtics18

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1469

I didnt say Krstic wont get minutes, I said that JO will definately be seeing minutes come playoff time.

Doc will not have Krstic in the game when Bynum/Dwight are out there, you can guarantee that.

JO on one knee is a better defensive player then Krstic.

Curly's no defensive stopper and he's not a physical beast, but his defensive woes are way overblown.  The guy shows and recovers on pick and rolls fairly well, moves his feet to cut off driving lanes, and runs the floor well.  He's shown that he can hit the defensive glass, and most importantly he's making an effort to play D and understand the system.

I predict that Nenad will be a part of the rotation in the playoffs no matter who we are going against.  On the other hand, if JO moves him back in the rotation, it's a win/win, because that will mean that the younger O'Neal is recovered and playing great.
DKC Seventy-Sixers:

PG: G. Hill/D. Schroder
SG: C. Lee/B. Hield/T. Luwawu
SF:  Giannis/J. Lamb/M. Kuzminskas
PF:  E. Ilyasova/J. Jerebko/R. Christmas
C:    N. Vucevic/K. Olynyk/E. Davis/C. Jefferson

« Reply #323 on: March 20, 2011, 02:24:56 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
I can not wait until one of the Oneals is back and our starting unit actually starts clicking again because our bench has been GREAT.

No complaints there with our bench once the starting unit starts playing like we know they can and kick it into that extra gear look out :)
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk