Author Topic: Charles Jenkins  (Read 2114 times)

Charles Jenkins
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:58:53 PM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
not time to think about the draft but

read a piece about this kid on draft express, he looks like a kid ainge would like as an off the bench scorer especially if he really is 6'3 220. He shoots a great percentage and alot of his shots are mid range jumpers. Watching his highlights looks similare to a small pierce, seems good at creating just enough space to get his shot off.
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet

Re: Charles Jenkins
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 12:49:31 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
not time to think about the draft but

read a piece about this kid on draft express, he looks like a kid ainge would like as an off the bench scorer especially if he really is 6'3 220. He shoots a great percentage and alot of his shots are mid range jumpers. Watching his highlights looks similare to a small pierce, seems good at creating just enough space to get his shot off.
If Ainge goes for a guard, I think he'll go a little bigger.  If he goes that route for a scoring guard off the bench, I would be perfectly happy if he went local as well and selected Marshon Brooks from PC. 

After the trades though, I think he'll look for size if he can get it where he'll be drafting.

Re: Charles Jenkins
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 09:42:36 AM »

Offline CFAN38

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 420
The NBA is going smaller if this kid really is 6'3 220 then he has plently of size to play sg along side rondo.

Looking to the future if the celtics are going to hopefully build on the move through the draft. Then they need to get lucky with a scoring 2 in the next 2 years.

Pg Rondo
Sg ??
SF Green
PF Baby?
C  ??
Mavs
Wiz
Hornet