Author Topic: ATT Sportsdeck SRO  (Read 11630 times)

ATT Sportsdeck SRO
« on: February 19, 2011, 05:56:02 PM »

Offline JSolari

• Jaden Springer
  • Tommy Points: 1
Anyone ever sat in sportsdeck SRO?  I am just wondering.  My wife and I were given these tickets by my boss.  We want to go and bring our 2 year old daughter.

Just wondering what the sportsdeck SRO only is like.  Any advice on these tickets would be great!

Re: ATT Sportsdeck SRO
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 06:01:00 PM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
I have. I sat (stood) there for the Orlando game in the ECF last year when Rondo dove for the ball through Jason Williams' legs.

I might be tainted by the awesomeness of that game but I loved standing there.

First of all in the Sportsdeck there is free food and soft drinks. Really good food too. Also a bar right behind you so everything is there.

As far as standing goes it really wasnt bad at all. I prefer to stand for the games anyway to tell you the truth. I can never sit still. There are great vantage points from that section and plenty of room to stand.

Now that being said, I am not sure if your wife would be thrilled about standing for 3 hours and I definitely can see a 2 year old getting mighty fidgety. I also dont know the rules for strollers in that section. (Is she in a stroller still? Im not a parent yet!)

Hope this helps!