Author Topic: Celtics (38-12) at Bobcats (21-29) 2/7  (Read 47677 times)

Re: Celtics (38-12) at Bobcats (21-29) 2/7
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2011, 09:44:17 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
i a m afraid going through the bulls and heat will be too much for boston to handle

Since when has either of those teams passed us?

Bulls are still 3 game behind us and injured as well. Not to mention their upcoming schedule includes:

@ POR
@ UTAH
@ NOH
vs CHA
vs SA
vs MIA

...not exactly an easy road for them either.

heat's schedule is weak right now....that is why i think they will go into the all star break up on boston

« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2011, 09:44:36 PM »

Offline Megatron

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 136
i a m afraid going through the bulls and heat will be too much for boston to handle

I believe they can get through those teams, they have serious advantages on them.

We wont beat the Lakers without HCA though. Exact repeat of last year.

lakers are the least of my concern.

Why are they the least of your concern? We are better then the Heat and the Bulls and its been proven. Lakers will still beat us if we dont have HCA though, so if we make it out of the east, which we are favorites to do so by just about everyone, we will still lose to the Lakers if we dont stay a game up on them.

if boston survives the east they win it all. i dont think the lakers beat the spurs

Lakers are cruising right now and will beat the Spurs handily if they try. They are simply too big.

« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2011, 09:44:43 PM »

Offline CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 866
  • GOT IT!!!
Cs aren't playing good enough offense to even beat LA again right now. I hope they are rested up enough come Thursday.

« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2011, 09:45:51 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC

I believe they can get through those teams, they have serious advantages on them.

We wont beat the Lakers without HCA though. Exact repeat of last year.

lakers are the least of my concern.

Why are they the least of your concern? We are better then the Heat and the Bulls and its been proven. Lakers will still beat us if we dont have HCA though, so if we make it out of the east, which we are favorites to do so by just about everyone, we will still lose to the Lakers if we dont stay a game up on them.

if boston survives the east they win it all. i dont think the lakers beat the spurs

Lakers are cruising right now and will beat the Spurs handily if they try. They are simply too big.

lakers haven't beat a good team all year....and i do think boston plays down...would hope with 2 days off they come out fired u thursday

« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:07 PM »

Offline Megatron

• Don Chaney
just to add this.
if youre playing Ray that much why not to set a couple of more plays for his 3s if hes shooting that well lately
instead of trusting mid range BBD shots
and traffic into Nazr.

Sometimes Doc is lazy coaching, and it shows.
really. I dont say almost a bad thing about Doc all year, today I think its a game the coach and lack of legs on Ray lose at the end.

I think Doc realizes that our team is old as hell, on the second night of a back to back and there is a slim chance of winning those games to begin with, literally all of our losses are on back-to-backs.

« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2011, 09:46:57 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC
other than the mavs...has boston lost to a good team this season? the bulls once?

« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2011, 09:47:41 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
just to add this.
if youre playing Ray that much why not to set a couple of more plays for his 3s if hes shooting that well lately
instead of trusting mid range BBD shots
and traffic into Nazr.

Sometimes Doc is lazy coaching, and it shows.
really. I dont say almost a bad thing about Doc all year, today I think its a game the coach and lack of legs on Ray lose at the end.

I think Doc realizes that our team is old as hell, on the second night of a back to back and there is a slim chance of winning those games to begin with, literally all of our losses are on back-to-backs.

Then force the bench to play
and rest the players for a run
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2011, 09:48:18 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC
good news is boston's schedule in march is pretty easy....the heat in march have it a bit rougher...i would like to go up 3-0 on them though

« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2011, 09:49:26 PM »

Offline ejk3489

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 215

Bulls are still 3 game behind us and injured as well. Not to mention their upcoming schedule includes:

@ POR
@ UTAH
@ NOH
vs CHA
vs SA
vs MIA

heat's schedule is weak right now....that is why i think they will go into the all star break up on boston

Ok well I understand the Heat concern, fine. But I wouldn't worry too much about the Bulls IMO...also the Heat's schedule gets pretty tough come March. They have to face Orlando, San Antonio (twice), Chicago, Portland, Lakers, OKC, Atlanta, and Denver. Granted most of these are at home, but still. I don't think the Heat (or the Celtics) will pull away with HCA until the very end. It could very well come down to the April game between them on the 10th.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2011, 10:07:10 PM by ejk3489 »

« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2011, 09:50:40 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC
just have to tell myself that it is not yet march. but i really want to win thursday and sunday...

« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »

Offline Megatron

• Don Chaney
good news is boston's schedule in march is pretty easy....the heat in march have it a bit rougher...i would like to go up 3-0 on them though

How many back to backs and teams with key players injured are in that schedule though, those are almost sure fire losses.

« Reply #221 on: February 07, 2011, 09:51:39 PM »

Offline vinnie

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 429
other than the mavs...has boston lost to a good team this season? the bulls once?

Lost to orlando

« Reply #222 on: February 07, 2011, 09:53:52 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327

@ POR
@ UTAH
@ NOH
vs CHA
vs SA
vs MIA

Ok well I understand the Heat concern, fine. But I wouldn't worry too much about the Bulls IMO...also the Heat's schedule gets pretty tough come March. They have to face Orlando, San Antonio (twice), Chicago, Portland, Lakers, OKC, Atlanta, and Denver. Granted most of these are at home, but still. I don't think the Heat (or the Celtics) will pull away with HCA until the very end. It could very well come down to the April game bettwen them on the 10th.
Bulls have had the second easiest schedule in the league so far, they're due to regress somewhat.

« Reply #223 on: February 07, 2011, 09:58:37 PM »

Offline celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC
does boston beat the lakers thursday? even if shaq is out?

« Reply #224 on: February 07, 2011, 10:00:17 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
does boston beat the lakers thursday? even if shaq is out?
Depends if Pierce can abuse Artest. If Pierce can get it going and force Phil to move Kobe to SF I think the C's will win.