Author Topic: If The Heat Had Chris Paul instead of LeBron...  (Read 12634 times)

Re: If The Heat Had Chris Paul instead of LeBron...
« Reply #75 on: November 15, 2010, 09:28:12 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
I don't think Paul instead of Lebron would be much of an improvement. I do think Paul instead of Wade would make a big difference. I think Lebron is a much more capable and dangerous off the ball player than Wade is. I've seen Lebron play off the ball with Mo Williams for stretches(he couldn't do it in the play-offs because Mo Williams turns into a choker and plays like trash), and I think he'd do well with Paul. Simply put I think Wade needs the ball more than Lebron does.

« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2010, 10:33:23 AM »

Offline Eja117

• NCE
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1254
I guess this is the best place for this......I find it funny that Eddie House is basically their most poised player who has any idea whatsoever of how to win a game together.  Second is Ilgauskas of course.

Most clueless is Bosh and then Wade

« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2010, 11:18:44 AM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Simply put, LeBron + Amare is better than Wade + LeBron + Bosh.

I think we'll see that this is not true. I do think though that LeBron + Amare> LeBron + Bosh

But Dywane Wade is tied with Kobe for best shooting guard in the league. The difference is that Kobe has a better coach, an established team chemistry, and a more balanced squad.

I wonder if Riles looked into getting Amare over Bosh.
I think Amar'e would make things even worse. He's been awful in NY, and he struggles in all the areas that the Heat need Bosh to produce. (Post, Defense, Rebounding, Toughness)

I completely disagree with this... Stoudemire doesnt need the ball in his hands to have a positive impact on the game. I think he would work perfectly with both Wade and James because he can run the pick and role and they would be able to feed him the ball. He is a finisher and a garbage rebounder. He wouldnt clog up the middle by taking away the ball with post moves, cause he slashes, hustle rebounds, and pick and rolls much better than Bosh sitting there taking his 20 foot jumper.

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2010, 11:07:22 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
Simply put, LeBron + Amare is better than Wade + LeBron + Bosh.

I think we'll see that this is not true. I do think though that LeBron + Amare> LeBron + Bosh

But Dywane Wade is tied with Kobe for best shooting guard in the league. The difference is that Kobe has a better coach, an established team chemistry, and a more balanced squad.

I wonder if Riles looked into getting Amare over Bosh.
I think Amar'e would make things even worse. He's been awful in NY, and he struggles in all the areas that the Heat need Bosh to produce. (Post, Defense, Rebounding, Toughness)

I completely disagree with this... Stoudemire doesnt need the ball in his hands to have a positive impact on the game. I think he would work perfectly with both Wade and James because he can run the pick and role and they would be able to feed him the ball. He is a finisher and a garbage rebounder. He wouldnt clog up the middle by taking away the ball with post moves, cause he slashes, hustle rebounds, and pick and rolls much better than Bosh sitting there taking his 20 foot jumper.
He'd be a much better offensive player off the ball, but he's never been and never will be a rebounder of any type.