Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 356466 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1050 on: April 05, 2016, 11:34:56 AM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5349
  • Thumper of the BASS!
Darryl

he has that new show coming up bout riding motorcycles. never seen an actor with 2 shows on the same channel

« Reply #1051 on: April 05, 2016, 11:52:16 AM »

Offline Hemingway

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 123
well it has to be someone important (spencer's death would be as pointless as his character.) Eugene, Abraham and Glenn all got some camera time that could be an ending. Darryl could go too as that would shock fans. The writers have done a pretty good job as it doesn't seem obvious that it will be Glenn which I expected it to.

« Reply #1052 on: April 05, 2016, 08:57:49 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Darryl

he has that new show coming up bout riding motorcycles. never seen an actor with 2 shows on the same channel

Good point ....

But I'll still be mad if he is killed off. ..LOL

« Reply #1053 on: April 05, 2016, 09:12:18 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
This is possible clue but it could be trolling by the star too.

Potential spoiler

http://undeadwalking.com/2015/06/01/walking-dead-is-michael-cudlitzs-tweet-really-a-spoiler-or-not/

Could be legit could be fake, but it was taken down pretty quick.

This show needs to kill a regular to get its edge back.  The we are invincible killing machines one week and morons who can't find anyone or fight the next is simply bad writing.

« Reply #1054 on: April 07, 2016, 09:45:07 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
This is possible clue but it could be trolling by the star too.

Potential spoiler

http://undeadwalking.com/2015/06/01/walking-dead-is-michael-cudlitzs-tweet-really-a-spoiler-or-not/

Could be legit could be fake, but it was taken down pretty quick.

This show needs to kill a regular to get its edge back.  The we are invincible killing machines one week and morons who can't find anyone or fight the next is simply bad writing.
would have to believe this is faked or something thrown out there to get fans worked up.  Can't imagine any cast member not being required to keep silent on any future plotlines they know about -- including ending of contracts due to being off the show.

« Reply #1055 on: July 28, 2016, 11:49:30 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5349
  • Thumper of the BASS!
https://youtu.be/18FFnPcH0jU

who gets wacked with the spiked bat..?

« Reply #1056 on: August 15, 2016, 04:29:54 AM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2904
Interesting. This is claiming that the show is going to kill TWO people - Glenn and Abraham. I've thought it was going to be Abraham the whole time, but also killing off Glenn would be brutal.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/07/the_walking_dead_season_7_here.html

« Reply #1057 on: August 15, 2016, 06:15:39 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Interesting. This is claiming that the show is going to kill TWO people - Glenn and Abraham. I've thought it was going to be Abraham the whole time, but also killing off Glenn would be brutal.

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2016/07/the_walking_dead_season_7_here.html

Interesting ... I've been saying it's Glenn since the end of last season, (just from the remaining camera angle that's from the view of the one getting hit), but I could see this as well ... no rush to see the end of summer, but this season should be good!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #1058 on: August 15, 2016, 07:35:58 AM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
How is this whole series going to wrap up ? Everyone a zombie? A cure? I can't even guess. I cant believe this show who's been doing the same thing over and over has lasted so long but they do it well. I don't like zombies at all but they got me watching every season.

« Reply #1059 on: August 29, 2016, 10:52:27 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
so, anyone thinking that the first episode of the upcoming season DOESN'T resolve the Negan beating and instead goes back to Alexandria to show what's happening there? 

if it happens, would you consider it a brilliant piece of writing/plotting to string people along for another week or would you more likely throw something through your TV?

« Reply #1060 on: August 29, 2016, 11:28:24 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
so, anyone thinking that the first episode of the upcoming season DOESN'T resolve the Negan beating and instead goes back to Alexandria to show what's happening there? 

if it happens, would you consider it a brilliant piece of writing/plotting to string people along for another week or would you more likely throw something through your TV?

I will pray that I don't go kid Drew Barrymore in firestarter on the TV! They better tell me right away!!

with that said, I expect it in epi. 2.  ;D >:(
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #1061 on: August 30, 2016, 08:13:54 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

I will pray that I don't go kid Drew Barrymore in firestarter on the TV! They better tell me right away!!

with that said, I expect it in epi. 2.  ;D >:(
I appreciate that analogy of firestarter.  probably a better depiction of most viewers reactions should they delay to episode 2.

« Reply #1062 on: August 30, 2016, 08:20:12 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Glen meets the bat of death

« Reply #1063 on: August 30, 2016, 01:46:26 PM »

Offline cons

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
I think I read somewhere they promised the next ep would start right where they left off
They can't make us keep waiting!! I hope.

« Reply #1064 on: August 30, 2016, 01:50:33 PM »

Offline dannyboy35

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 104
Part of me wants it to be Darryl to make it unpredictable and witness extreme fans go insane. Lol