Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359077 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #795 on: March 15, 2015, 08:02:29 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2930

The monsters are turning our heros into ... monsters.

What do you think's happening to our group? I think they're going to take advantage of this good, naive community, as they've now, (with the losses of Beth and Tyreese), lost their conscience, and what bit of humanity they had left.

I hope I'm wrong.

Carol actually frightens me a bit now, lol ... I think she pretty much lost it with what happened to the girls.

I had one of my friends text me during the episode last week saying, "Carol really stepped up her snitches get stitches talk this week." lol

« Reply #796 on: March 15, 2015, 08:15:50 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Rick is becoming Shane.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #797 on: March 15, 2015, 08:58:19 PM »

Offline GreenWarrior

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 228
carol's actually the best written character on this show.

« Reply #798 on: March 15, 2015, 09:51:56 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
Well, I see a takeover coming up now. This leaving people behind crap won't sit well with Rick.

« Reply #799 on: March 15, 2015, 09:56:08 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
 :o

Kill another brother

Dang

« Reply #800 on: March 15, 2015, 09:58:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Rick is becoming Shane.

Naw.....that old woman is going to go nuts over her son.   She is suspicious that Ricks group is taking her power...

She become the governor

« Reply #801 on: March 15, 2015, 10:04:24 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
Wow, these next two episodes are going to be EPIC! I love it! I was borderline thinking that our group was in the wrong here, but I knew some stuff was up with those two young guys and the wifebeater. Dysfunctional as crap!

« Reply #802 on: March 15, 2015, 10:19:51 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
sucks they killed Noah.

I think a blood bath is coming in the next 2 episodes when they take over the camp.  not liking anyone in that camp right now.

« Reply #803 on: March 15, 2015, 10:46:44 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
sucks they killed Noah.

I think a blood bath is coming in the next 2 episodes when they take over the camp.  not liking anyone in that camp right now.

Except Rick's new girl, (the doctor's wife), I think she's good people ... she'll get rid of her abusive hubby, find a good man to take care of her and her son, and Rick will finally have someone to heal the loss of his wife. Works out well.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #804 on: March 15, 2015, 10:46:56 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Very eventful episode, to say the least ... guess it had to be, as there have been a few "quiet" ones. Very GOOD episode as well, though the most graphic so far ... acting, writing, production, filming, direction - all top notch, and I'd have to say one of the best in quite a while. Can kinda see where we're headed here for the end of season five, and it certainly DOES raise the whole bar.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #805 on: March 15, 2015, 10:54:08 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
Very eventful episode, to say the least ... guess it had to be, as there have been a few "quiet" ones. Very GOOD episode as well, though the most graphic so far ... acting, writing, production, filming, direction - all top notch, and I'd have to say one of the best in quite a while. Can kinda see where we're headed here for the end of season five, and it certainly DOES raise the whole bar.

Definitely. They seemed to really focus all of that controversy in this episode instead of spreading it out over the last several episodes, making the last several pretty slow. Excited for the end of the season, especially because I believe the last episode is a special 1.5 hour long episode.

« Reply #806 on: March 15, 2015, 11:44:54 PM »

Offline Mencius

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 103
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:18:21 AM by Mencius »

« Reply #807 on: March 16, 2015, 12:02:15 AM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
sucks they killed Noah.

I didn't see that coming, that was a bit heartbreaking for me. Not that Noah was a strong enough of a character to like or hate, but just the sheer surprise of him being killed off got me. And the look he gave when he was pushed to the glass door, something like a "why'd you let go?" and a bit of realizing what was coming, it had me quite shocked.

And I agree, I think there's going to be a massive fight and the group takes over that camp. There's some animosity in the entire camp already, with people fighting and stuff. Expect more deaths. And with that Nicolas dude actually causing a casualty by leaving, oh it's on.

But really, Noah, did not see that coming.
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #808 on: March 22, 2015, 09:41:27 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
I believe we've reached the point of no return at Alexandria. These softies need to go!

« Reply #809 on: March 22, 2015, 10:14:59 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Gabriel is horrible. Rick and Co. saved his butt numerous times, and then he goes and throws them under the bus. Weak.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6