Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 356969 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #780 on: March 01, 2015, 09:50:38 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2906
Something is going down in Alexandria. Mark my words!

Man, I love this show! What I don't love, people who have to die to keep the story going, I fear every time we enter new areas.

Yep! Something is seriously sketchy about this place, too. Someone took the gun Rick stashed away.

« Reply #781 on: March 01, 2015, 10:19:09 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
The show is about .....

Bad scary things happening.......learn it ....don't forget it

The writers use many tricks lure the audience to feeling safe

Everyone should know , something bad is brewing

We just don't have enough info yet to figure it out.

Something is not right.....my guess .....is the people are paying somebody outside of the town to help them in some sick way .    They need new people to feed into some bizarre horror scheme.

« Reply #782 on: March 01, 2015, 10:24:26 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
The show is about .....

Something is not right.....my guess .....is the people are paying somebody outside of the town to help them in some sick way .    They need new people to feed into some bizarre horror scheme.

I don't know. By what Rick said at the end I tend to think there will be a power struggle where the group tries to seize the town after finding them too soft or weak.

« Reply #783 on: March 01, 2015, 10:47:20 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2961
The show is about .....

I don't know. By what Rick said at the end I tend to think there will be a power struggle where the group tries to seize the town after finding them too soft or weak.

Or they find , they simply don't fit into that way of living anymore.   The world has changed ,  so they decide they have changes forever with it .....reject the old ways of people ......head back out on their own once again.

« Reply #784 on: March 01, 2015, 11:00:34 PM »

Offline crownontherocks

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 86

I know whats going to happen but dont want to spoil it for others

« Reply #785 on: March 01, 2015, 11:05:59 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458
Of course something is sketchy about this place. The show would be over if it wasn't and the crew lives happily ever after. This show needs an end-game. Walking around killing zombies and then finding a good place only to have it turn out bad is getting pretty repetitive.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6

« Reply #786 on: March 01, 2015, 11:22:55 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith

I know whats going to happen but dont want to spoil it for others

Don't do it! lol

Between TWD and Game of Thrones there are always spoilers out there lol

« Reply #787 on: March 01, 2015, 11:23:43 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
Of course something is sketchy about this place. The show would be over if it wasn't and the crew lives happily ever after. This show needs an end-game. Walking around killing zombies and then finding a good place only to have it turn out bad is getting pretty repetitive.

True that. And I love how they played up the whole Terminus deal for a whole season then only spent one episode there lol

« Reply #788 on: March 01, 2015, 11:24:01 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
I figured they shaved Rick to show some flashbacks.    I think Lucille will be coming to town soon.

« Reply #789 on: March 03, 2015, 11:09:58 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
true, but I find the writers seems to always come up with twists to show human condition on these circumstances that just leave viewers going "whoa".  that story line with Carol, Tyrese and the 2 young sisters still sits in my head.  for that matter, everything Tyrese went through since that storyline still rolls through my head.

may be just me but I find the writing on this show more compelling than anything else on TV.

« Reply #790 on: March 08, 2015, 11:23:26 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith
Good Lord, Carol. Her transformation from battered housewife to total badass who has some sketchy motives is crazy. lol

« Reply #791 on: March 08, 2015, 11:43:07 PM »

Offline Yoki_IsTheName

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1304
  • I'm a Paul Heyman guy.
Good Lord, Carol. Her transformation from battered housewife to total badass who has some sketchy motives is crazy. lol

Cookie Monster Carol. More like Scarol. Man, good luck on that kid sleeping every night. And is Daryl becoming soft? It's the motorcycle isn't it?
2019 CStrong Historical Draft 2000s OKC Thunder.
PG: Jrue Holiday / Isaiah Thomas / Larry Hughes
SG: Paul George / Aaron McKie / Bradley Beal
SF: Paul Pierce / Tayshaun Prince / Brian Scalabrine
PF: LaMarcus Aldridge / Shareef Abdur-Raheem / Ben Simmons
C: Jermaine O'neal / Ben Wallace

« Reply #792 on: March 08, 2015, 11:48:10 PM »

Online jpotter33

• James Naismith

Cookie Monster Carol. More like Scarol. Man, good luck on that kid sleeping every night. And is Daryl becoming soft? It's the motorcycle isn't it?

Haha there's actually a big fan theory that Daryl is gay. Almost seems as if the show was heading towards that direction tonight.

« Reply #793 on: March 15, 2015, 07:34:49 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

The monsters are turning our heros into ... monsters.

What do you think's happening to our group? I think they're going to take advantage of this good, naive community, as they've now, (with the losses of Beth and Tyreese), lost their conscience, and what bit of humanity they had left.

I hope I'm wrong.

Carol actually frightens me a bit now, lol ... I think she pretty much lost it with what happened to the girls.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #794 on: March 15, 2015, 07:45:42 PM »

Offline BigAlTheFuture

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 458

Haha there's actually a big fan theory that Daryl is gay. Almost seems as if the show was heading
towards that direction tonight.

I think the writers already came out and said that Daryl is not gay on one of the Talking Dead episodes.
PHX Suns: Russell Westbrook, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Trevor Ariza, Tony Allen, Trey Lyles, Corey Brewer, Larry Nance Jr., Trey Burke, Troy Daniels, Joffrey Lauvergne, Justin Holiday, Mike Muscala, 14.6