Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 358349 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #465 on: March 17, 2013, 09:43:20 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
Hope they don't kill off Tyreese anytime soon. That's my dude.

And I wish the writers would admit they ruined Andrea and just kill her off. So glad Mazzara is leaving the show.

i cheat a year ago and read the graphic novels

im expecting a major pawn to be cut off

« Reply #466 on: March 17, 2013, 09:44:33 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Once again ... geez! Andrea's trying to get away from the Governor and she walks out into the middle of the biggest, barest field she can find ... come on! The depths of her idiocy knows no bounds ... it's just a bit absurd. ::)

Oh come on, you're reaching now lol. I can think of alot of idiot things rick has done.

« Reply #467 on: March 17, 2013, 09:47:03 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
i woulda ran up the steps

« Reply #468 on: March 17, 2013, 09:50:20 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
she on talkin dead which means she....

:'(

« Reply #469 on: March 17, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Once again ... geez! Andrea's trying to get away from the Governor and she walks out into the middle of the biggest, barest field she can find ... come on! The depths of her idiocy knows no bounds ... it's just a bit absurd. ::)

Oh come on, you're reaching now lol. I can think of alot of idiot things rick has done.
Compared to Andrea?!? You're kidding, right? I'm hoping she redeems herself here, but the sum total of her stupid decisions is overwhelming. I mean, you're trying to hide from people so you walk out into the middle of the biggest field you can find? Please, lol!

No way the Governor's dead yet, by the way.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #470 on: March 17, 2013, 09:57:20 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
governor got bit

i think

« Reply #471 on: March 17, 2013, 10:01:42 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
she fine!!!

« Reply #472 on: March 17, 2013, 10:02:22 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Milton's going to save Andrea.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #473 on: March 17, 2013, 10:05:16 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney

Compared to Andrea?!? You're kidding, right? I'm hoping she redeems herself here, but the sum total of her stupid decisions is overwhelming. I mean, you're trying to hide from people so you walk out into the middle of the biggest field you can find? Please, lol!

Wasting all that time searching for that little girl even tho the chances of her being alive were slim to none. He risked peoples lives daily for sentimental reasons. That was extremely stupid.

« Reply #474 on: March 17, 2013, 10:08:21 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!

Wasting all that time searching for that little girl even tho the chances of her being alive were slim to none. He risked peoples lives daily for sentimental reasons. That was extremely stupid.

rick gotta son
if is son was lost
he would have expected the same love from the group

« Reply #475 on: March 17, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney

rick gotta son
if is son was lost

That doesn't make it any less stupid.

« Reply #476 on: March 17, 2013, 10:12:48 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!

rick gotta son
if is son was lost

That doesn't make it any less stupid.

and thats why this is not about human vs walking dead
it's human vs human

« Reply #477 on: March 17, 2013, 10:21:18 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
ok....somebody in this story needs to grow a set.......and kill the creepy sick one eyed  dude.

« Reply #478 on: March 17, 2013, 10:25:54 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
ok....somebody in this story needs to grow a set.......and kill the creepy sick one eyed  dude.

Indeed.  But she did seem to have trapped him pretty well.

They need to start showing how these people are escaping from rooms packed with zombies and little to no weaponry.
Yup

« Reply #479 on: March 17, 2013, 10:39:09 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2968
That nerd Milton needs to step up and eliminate psycho. governor.  .....for the good of all the non- zombie folks still alive.