Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 356465 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #405 on: March 06, 2013, 08:15:46 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Thought the same thing. Good things don't last in this universe.
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #406 on: March 07, 2013, 08:06:37 AM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 134
Iv'e never watched this show before. Am i missing out?

I've seen every episode so far since writing this comment....lol.

« Reply #407 on: March 07, 2013, 08:12:08 AM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

sadly, no they don't.  I had the same feeling when he said that.  Hope it's much ado about nothing because I think she could be a really strong character in this series.

« Reply #408 on: March 09, 2013, 01:24:52 PM »

Offline AshyLarry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177
  • Ashy To Classy, baby.
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

sadly, no they don't.  I had the same feeling when he said that.  Hope it's much ado about nothing because I think she could be a really strong character in this series.

Forreal. You can't just throw an intense, sassy, dreadlocked, possible lesbian ninja, wielded with a katana and an attitude at us, and toss her off within a season or two. Girl's a fan favorite!

I'd stop watching the show!(I wouldn't stop watching the show)
My pic is now, and will be Fab Melo until he posts his first official NBA dbl-dbl. This may be permanent.

« Reply #409 on: March 09, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Forreal. You can't just throw an intense, sassy, dreadlocked, possible lesbian ninja, wielded with a katana and an attitude at us, and toss her off within a season or two. Girl's a fan favorite!

Yeah ... gotta have more Michonne, girl is awesome, and the temperament of the whole story demands her right now. I'd be upset if they offed her now.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #410 on: March 09, 2013, 02:21:11 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Yeah ... gotta have more Michonne, girl is awesome, and the temperament of the whole story demands her right now. I'd be upset if they offed her now.

I like her character but I wouldn't be overly upset if she got killed off. I've delt with shane and dale getting killed off so I can deal with her getting killed off too.

« Reply #411 on: March 09, 2013, 02:46:43 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

I like her character but I wouldn't be overly upset if she got killed off. I've delt with shane and dale getting killed off so I can deal with her getting killed off too.

I'd be upset, she has become my fav. I wasn't mad about Shane at all... I cheered it!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #412 on: March 09, 2013, 02:53:33 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

I'd be upset, she has become my fav. I wasn't mad about Shane at all... I cheered it!
Ditto ... Dale I was upset about, (though they replaced his temperament and sensibility with Hershel), Shane I wanted gone.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #413 on: March 09, 2013, 03:05:00 PM »

Offline ImShakHeIsShaq

• NCE
  • Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 804
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Ditto ... Dale I was upset about, (though they replaced his temperament and sensibility with Hershel), Shane I wanted gone.

Yea, I miss Dale, for his dynamic with Andrea... I don't like her anymore. Switch-out for a crazy man!!! I hate people who aren't loyal... I mean, she does try to help but not the way she should, (male organ) whipped!!
It takes me 3hrs to get to Miami and 1hr to get to Orlando... but I *SPIT* on their NBA teams! "Bless God and bless the (Celts)"-Lady GaGa (she said gays but she really meant Celts)

« Reply #414 on: March 09, 2013, 04:13:09 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Yea, I miss Dale, for his dynamic with Andrea... I don't like her anymore. Switch-out for a crazy man!!! I hate people who aren't loyal... I mean, she does try to help but not the way she should, (male organ) whipped!!
Andrea has to go ... selling out her friends and abandoning all they've done for her to sleep with a guy she knows is a sicko, running this incredibly dysfunctional "peaceful" community where they have famly night fights to the death and the gov keeps head trophies in fish tanks. How stupid/absurd can she be?!? Bye-bye, please ... soon.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #415 on: March 09, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Shane was one of those guys you love to hate. You gotta have guys like that in a show. I didn't like him but I didn't want him killed off either, not yet anyways.

« Reply #416 on: March 09, 2013, 04:46:13 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Andrea has to go ... selling out her friends and abandoning all they've done for her to sleep with a guy she knows is a sicko, running this incredibly dysfunctional "peaceful" community where they have famly night fights to the death and the gov keeps head trophies in fish tanks. How stupid/absurd can she be?!? Bye-bye, please ... soon.

I don't think its fair the heat andrea is getting. Shes in a tough situation here. Its easy to sit back watching and say "Hey! Do this!!" You gotta see where shes coming from tho.

« Reply #417 on: March 09, 2013, 05:00:50 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

Shane was one of those guys you love to hate. You gotta have guys like that in a show. I didn't like him but I didn't want him killed off either, not yet anyways.
I agree with this ... he was a very important character, (kind of a positive antagonist of sorts), and much of the show hinged on that then, but his time was up, and I didn't miss him after he was removed.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #418 on: March 09, 2013, 05:04:33 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

I don't think its fair the heat andrea is getting. Shes in a tough situation here. Its easy to sit back watching and say "Hey! Do this!!" You gotta see where shes coming from tho.
I actually love Laurie Holden, (since The Majestic), but the integrity of her character is long-gone, and every scene she's in is a torturous "Oh, please ... how can anyone be that stupid or gullible!" Not even the writing for her holds up well anymore ... Forrest Gump would fare better in that situation than she has.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #419 on: March 09, 2013, 05:37:47 PM »

Offline Lightskinsmurf

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
"she might be one of us"

she gonna go bye bye

I actually love Laurie Holden, (since The Majestic), but the integrity of her character is long-gone, and every scene she's in is a torturous "Oh, please ... how can anyone be that stupid or gullible!" Not even the writing for her holds up well anymore ... Forrest Gump would fare better in that situation than she has.

Has she really done anything that warrants her death tho? Like, has she really made people that mad that you can't wait for her to meet her end in a horrible slow and painful death?