Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 356492 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2013, 06:23:49 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
I liked Martin's whole protection setup
I think you mean Morgan. :)

Pretty creative ... hopefully Rick will take some pointers for the prison setup.

You know I was thinking of  Me using the wrong name as one if my last waking thoughts last night.
Yup

« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2013, 07:22:08 AM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Rick's main danger is not zombies.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:58:37 AM by Celtics4ever »

« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2013, 09:17:00 AM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
One of the best episodes that show's ever had.  Lennie James (Morgan) absolutely killed it.

And the writer of that much better-written episode is the new showrunner!  Pretty good news all around.

« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2013, 11:31:24 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
One of the best episodes that show's ever had.  Lennie James (Morgan) absolutely killed it.

And the writer of that much better-written episode is the new showrunner!  Pretty good news all around.

Best episode of the half season by a long shot.  The absence of the Governor and that whole sideplot was welcome IMO.
Yup

« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2013, 11:50:41 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Best episode of the half season by a long shot.  The absence of the Governor and that whole sideplot was welcome IMO.
An epsiode without Andrea is always a good thing, (though I've always liked Laurie Holden, since seeing The Majestic).
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2013, 11:51:31 AM »

Offline mkogav

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 537

Agreed.

Mk

Sickness, insanity and death were the angels that surrounded my cradle and they have followed me throughout my life - Edvard Munch

DKC Knicks

« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »

Online Amonkey

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 203
He had a great set up, but what happens if he comes across a big hoarde of zombies like in the farm. Would it be able to hold up? One thing that was interesting though is how he has a whole above ground zip line system that allows him to go from roof to roof without being on the ground. That was one of the things they talked about in Talking Dead.
Baby Jesus!

« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2013, 03:40:25 PM »

Offline slamtheking

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 10047
He had a great set up, but what happens if he comes across a big hoarde of zombies like in the farm. Would it be able to hold up? One thing that was interesting though is how he has a whole above ground zip line system that allows him to go from roof to roof without being on the ground. That was one of the things they talked about in Talking Dead.
that really showed some forethought into not just protecting himself with the barriers but also an escape route.

« Reply #398 on: March 04, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
that really showed some forethought into not just protecting himself with the barriers but also an escape route.
This can't be the end of Morgan ... he's got to be involved in saving them from the Governor's hord at the prison or something, or why would they spend a whole episode on him, ya know?

Plus, Lennie James is just such a monster of an actor, (no pun intended) ... they've got to keep him going.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2013, 06:11:38 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
This can't be the end of Morgan ... he's got to be involved in saving them from the Governor's hord at the prison or something, or why would they spend a whole episode on him, ya know?

Plus, Lennie James is just such a monster of an actor, (no pun intended) ... they've got to keep him going.

Smallish spoiler in small text below (quote or copy-paste somewhere to read):

IMDB says Morgan will be appearing in one more episode this year - the season finale.

« Reply #400 on: March 05, 2013, 06:33:20 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Smallish spoiler in small text below (quote or copy-paste somewhere to read):

IMDB says Morgan will be appearing in one more episode this year - the season finale.

Thought so ... this was like a refresher episode, to remind folks who he was, and more importantly, to introduce him to people who may not have seen those early episodes, otherwise it wouldn't have made a lot of sense to waste an entire episode on him. Great episode, this.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #401 on: March 05, 2013, 07:55:00 PM »

Online SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2951
Andrea gots to go

« Reply #402 on: March 05, 2013, 09:18:08 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156

To tie up Morgan's loose end, finally end ricks insanity, and give michonne and carl some character development? Those are three fine reasons for me.

I doubt well see morgan again. He's a big time actor and is working on other projects.

« Reply #403 on: March 05, 2013, 10:54:55 PM »

Offline Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1604
  • What a Pub Should Be

To tie up Morgan's loose end, finally end ricks insanity, and give michonne and carl some character development? Those are three fine reasons for me.

I doubt well see morgan again. He's a big time actor and is working on other projects.

Agreed about Lennie James being a great actor,  I remember him on Jericho.  Entertaining but underrated show. 

I thought Sunday's episode was great.  Agree with the sentiment that it was a table setter. I was just happy to see the show get away from the prison & Woodsbury for once. Some good character development with the 4 characters. 

Can't wait  to see how this season ends.

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2013, 12:11:08 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

I'd reply but it might spoil it, (but maybe just my inference already did?). ;)

* BAHKU MUSIC *