Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 359137 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #285 on: March 18, 2012, 02:13:21 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Can't wait for tonight! Producers are hinting that someone will die in tonight's episode as well.

My guess is Glenn.

I just get the feeling, it feels like it's been building towards that with him. Hope I'm not, hope it's T-Dawg  :P

« Reply #286 on: March 18, 2012, 02:14:07 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25628
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Can't wait for tonight! Producers are hinting that someone will die in tonight's episode as well.

My guess is Glenn.

I just get the feeling, it feels like it's been building towards that with him. Hope I'm not, hope it's T-Dawg  :P

Hershel?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #287 on: March 18, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
I thought this was a Jermaine O'Neal thread...But I should have known better.  The only walking he'll do is out the door when he gets bought out.

« Reply #288 on: March 18, 2012, 04:50:04 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 156

My guess is Glenn.

Hershel?

^This^ In the previews for the next episode he said he was going down with the farm...Others from his family might die as well...Any of his kids really. I could see Maggie staying behind and dying or something dramatic like that.

« Reply #289 on: March 18, 2012, 05:22:07 PM »

Online Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3766
  • Yup
i remember  t dog unlockin the barn and i think the microwave went off and my carne asada burrito was done..so i got up and missed it..

i gotta see wassup

a man's gotta have his carne asada when the nuker says it's ready
Yup

« Reply #290 on: March 18, 2012, 06:21:13 PM »

Offline RedSpades

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 4
I don't think Hershel or Glen is going to die.

Honestly, I would put money on the nobodies dying tonight. The 'nobodies' would be (had to do a bit of Google searching here): Jimmy, Patricia, maybe Beth (one of them gotta survive lol). I doubt they will kill T-Dog because it would seriously be an insult to the actor who was COMPLETELY useless this season and I believe the writers have something big planned for T-Dog when Merle is back in Season 3.

What I think is going to happen is that the zombie horde is going to ambush the farm and they have no choice but to leave the farm, which I hope will lead them to a new location. I've read the graphic novels so I'm expecting them to run into a prison and that'd be the end of the episode.

« Reply #291 on: March 18, 2012, 06:32:09 PM »

Offline Celtics4ever

• NCE
  • Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 1323
Agree with Redspades those three will die. I predict the group will be splintered and Michonne will be introduced.

« Reply #292 on: March 18, 2012, 07:13:58 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell

Honestly, I would put money on the nobodies dying tonight. The 'nobodies' would be (had to do a bit of Google searching here): Jimmy, Patricia, maybe Beth (one of them gotta survive lol). I doubt they will kill T-Dog because it would seriously be an insult to the actor who was COMPLETELY useless this season and I believe the writers have something big planned for T-Dog when Merle is back in Season 3.

What I think is going to happen is that the zombie horde is going to ambush the farm and they have no choice but to leave the farm, which I hope will lead them to a new location. I've read the graphic novels so I'm expecting them to run into a prison and that'd be the end of the episode.

Yeah, no one would care if those 3 died...

Also, try to put spoiler tags man. A lot of the stuff you discussed with Merle and the prison is semi-spoiler material.

« Reply #293 on: March 18, 2012, 07:20:13 PM »

Offline RedSpades

• Xavier Tillman

Also, try to put spoiler tags man. A lot of the stuff you discussed with Merle and the prison is semi-spoiler material.

Sorry about that! It's basically all speculation. I have no idea if Merle will be back for Season 3 but I assume he will be just because we haven't seen him this season (except for the hallucination that Daryl was having). As for the last one, I will admit that was a bit of a spoiler and I apologize for that.

« Reply #294 on: March 18, 2012, 09:28:45 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Reminds me of the scene from "Gone With The Wind" when Rhett is saving Melanie, the baby, Miss Prissy, and Scarlet from the burning of Atlanta and takeover by the Union Troops ... almost Identical shot with the burning barn behind, except the horse carriage in the foreground.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #295 on: March 18, 2012, 10:02:29 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Was that a prison? (The perfect defensible sight, right?) Rick has finally lost it ... saw that coming.

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #296 on: March 18, 2012, 10:28:41 PM »

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
I thought this was a Jermaine O'Neal thread...But I should have known better.  The only walking he'll do is out the door when he gets bought out.

TP, high five, lol. Truer words have never been written on this forum.

« Reply #297 on: March 18, 2012, 10:43:59 PM »

Offline Smokeeye123

• Bailey Howell

Sorry about that! It's basically all speculation. I have no idea if Merle will be back for Season 3 but I assume he will be just because we haven't seen him this season (except for the hallucination that Daryl was having). As for the last one, I will admit that was a bit of a spoiler and I apologize for that.

Ah, no worries man. I've already had most of everything spoiled. It's one of those things where you can't watch the show without having comic book details spoiled.

Anyways, I thought it was a pretty good season finale. Glad we got to see Michonne at the end.

« Reply #298 on: March 18, 2012, 10:58:13 PM »

Offline RedSpades

• Xavier Tillman
Was that a prison? (The perfect defensible sight, right?) Rick has finally lost it ... saw that coming.

Yep, it was the prison.

Season 3 is going to get good now. The Prison was the most amazing part of the graphic novels and I can assure all of you (that haven't read the novels) that you are in for a REAL GOOD treat.

« Reply #299 on: March 18, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Yep, it was the prison.

Season 3 is going to get good now. The Prison was the most amazing part of the graphic novels and I can assure all of you (that haven't read the novels) that you are in for a REAL GOOD treat.
Cool, (here's your first Tommy Point!) ... thanks, man, and thanks for not spoiling anything - haven't read the comics yet.

* BAHKU MUSIC *