Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 216021 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1140 on: December 12, 2017, 05:56:53 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 710
  • On To Banner 18!
spoiler alert:

well that was a surprise -- biting Carl  -- I don't believe he's dead in the comics but since I'm not a reader, I could be wrong.  even though Carl's character grew on me the past couple of seasons, I still feel worse about Shiva's death.

Talking Dead dropping hints of an interesting finish for Carl when the season picks up in February

Oh don't you worry! We'll find out that the walker who bit Carl actually was wearing DENTURES, so the bite won't fully affect Carl and he'll end up surviving  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously, I DID NOT see that coming at all. Honestly kind of spoiled my mood at the end of the episode too. It's going to be rough for Rick now  :(
2018 Mock Trade Deadline (New York Knicks)

Roster: Porzingis, Kanter, Hardaway Jr, Julius Randle, Schroder, Beasley, Alex Abrines, Jarrett Jack, Frank Ntilikina, Lance Thomas, Kyle Singler, Josh Huestis, Ron Baker, Trey Burke, Luke Kornet, Isaiah Hicks

Future Draft Picks: https://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Knick

« Reply #1141 on: December 12, 2017, 06:26:08 PM »

Offline Rondo9

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 195
Scott Gimple made a horrible decision for shock value.

« Reply #1142 on: December 12, 2017, 07:01:55 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Satch Sanders
  • On To Banner 18!
Scott Gimple made a horrible decision for shock value.

Then you realize the season resumes and that last sequence was just a dream  :P

(It's a joke, but with TWD.. who knows anymore)

Roster: Porzingis, Kanter, Hardaway Jr, Julius Randle, Schroder, Beasley, Alex Abrines, Jarrett Jack, Frank Ntilikina, Lance Thomas, Kyle Singler, Josh Huestis, Ron Baker, Trey Burke, Luke Kornet, Isaiah Hicks

Future Draft Picks: https://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Knick

« Reply #1143 on: December 12, 2017, 07:02:15 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1969
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
I threw in the towel after the Glenn dumpster thing. Has it just kept getting dumber?

« Reply #1144 on: December 12, 2017, 07:08:03 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Satch Sanders
  • On To Banner 18!
I threw in the towel after the Glenn dumpster thing. Has it just kept getting dumber?

Some parts are kind of "meh" now.. and it's dragging on a lot nowadays too.

I'm still watching and am a fan of the show, but I could honestly understand some people feeling disappointed now and "taking a break" from it.

The most recent death though (spoiler) was probably the most shocking thing the show has ever done, and it's a HUGE difference from the Comics (so I guess the show is essentially going it's own route now and no longer following the comics much after this current storyline).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:14:56 PM by Phantom255x »