Author Topic: The Walking Dead  (Read 176337 times)

Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #1125 on: April 03, 2017, 11:49:52 AM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 413
  • On To Banner 18!
Never thought I'd say this, but I actually hope Jadis dies a more brutal death or has a far worse injury than Negan (who I know is still alive in the comics).

Acting was great yesterday though, and the ending was perfect IMO.

« Reply #1126 on: April 03, 2017, 12:02:30 PM »

Offline KGs Knee

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 1019
Never thought I'd say this, but I actually hope Jadis dies a more brutal death or has a far worse injury than Negan (who I know is still alive in the comics).

I'm wondering if the trash people and Negan's crew end up having their own separate battle. I'm betting that is a very tenuous alliance.

Also, Shiva jumping in like that and eating people was fantastic. Negan looked legitimately freaked out. Then he just looked furious when he saw Maggie.

« Reply #1127 on: April 03, 2017, 12:04:09 PM »

Offline Phantom255x

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 413
  • On To Banner 18!

I'm wondering if the trash people and Negan's crew end up having their own separate battle. I'm betting that is a very tenuous alliance.

Also, Shiva jumping in like that and eating people was fantastic. Negan looked legitimately freaked out. Then he just looked furious when he saw Maggie.

"They have a [dang] tiger?!?!?" - Negan  :laugh:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but I still wouldn't mind seeing the trash people wiped out as a result LOL.

Shiva is now my favorite.

I was expected gunshots or something as Negan was about to swing, but then the tiger came in. PURE GENIUS.