Author Topic: nba live 10  (Read 2610 times)

nba live 10
« on: October 24, 2010, 02:59:54 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
just wanted to pass along to other nba live players, that due to the elite 11 drama, you can now download current 2010-2011 rosters.  its almost like getting a new game without shelling out the $.

Re: nba live 10
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 07:46:10 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
I know that this has nothing to do w/ NBA Live 2010 (Live 10) but I was playing NBA 2K11 earlier and just put up 83 points on the '89-'90 Cavs in the second event of Jordan Challenge Mode. That's right, 83 @#&% POINTS!!.

Lols, it took more than a few tries and I had to start from scratch once after I reached 71 points because the Cavs caught up to me.

^For the first three quarters of that try I had more points w/ MJ than their entire team, then for some reason I went into a huge slump and they tied the game and forced overtime.

For me to even win the challenge I had to drain a game-winning shot at the end of overtime w/ MJ after the game was tied at 100 to 100 with 2.6 seconds left.  :o

I have a copy of NBA Live 10 though so I might download the new rosters on that game when I get the chance. Thanks for the info, Dark_Lord (not to be confused w/ The Dark Lord Sauron, or even Bill Russell)  :P.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:23:26 PM by Witch-King »
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄

Re: nba live 10
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 11:28:17 PM »

Offline Witch-King

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 143
  • "Just do what you do best" - Red Auerbach
Here is the commercial for the video game 'Star Wars, The Force unleashed II'

The game's release-date is this Tuesday, interestingly enough that is also the same day that the next NBA season starts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caAmyNEdDR0
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:38:47 PM by Witch-King »
~W. King of Angmar/Dark Lord Sauron, "Sore-on", "Score-on", "Slore-on"/"W. King", "D. Lord" (Wins, Defense)/"W-itch King" (haha), All I do is win, and Cincy - TayoFromOhio 😄