Author Topic: Fallout 3 New Vegas  (Read 12803 times)

Re: Fallout 3 New Vegas
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 05:15:48 PM »

Offline Fafnir

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 1327
On the Fallout web site, it makes mention of Downloadable content that will be available for the game in Dec, which is great!

I assume that it will follow the same format as Fallout 3, as far as multiple DLC's being made available over the next few months.

Hopefully - just maybe - they'll push the level cap to 40?

I purchased the game last week, but have yet to play it.
They almost certainly will raise the level cap for an expansion. Typically the DLC's that raise level caps sell better than the smaller ones.

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »

Offline GreenFaith1819

• NCE
  • Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 2785
On the Fallout web site, it makes mention of Downloadable content that will be available for the game in Dec, which is great!

I assume that it will follow the same format as Fallout 3, as far as multiple DLC's being made available over the next few months.

Hopefully - just maybe - they'll push the level cap to 40?

I purchased the game last week, but have yet to play it.
They almost certainly will raise the level cap for an expansion. Typically the DLC's that raise level caps sell better than the smaller ones.

Hope so. Fallout 3 could've easily went to Level 45 with all 5 DLC's, and from what I'm reading here, New Vegas seems just as big.

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 07:03:15 PM »

Offline DKClassic

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 177
New Vegas was a good game.  Story wise, it felt more like a Fallout game compared to FO3.

« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 07:44:37 PM »

Offline MetroGlobe

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 74
*shrug* RPG's don't have to be just about maxing out your character. It sounds like you'd be happier if it just took twice as long for you to level.

Exactly, dude.  Exactly.  that's all I'm saying.  Make it harder to reach the cap.  Or raise the cap.  That's all they needed to do.  Simple stuff.