Author Topic: Up and Coming Sports Radio Show  (Read 1871 times)

Up and Coming Sports Radio Show
« on: October 12, 2010, 02:02:48 PM »

Offline Rlewis687

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
Hey guys

Im a College Senior and I got this upstart sports radio show.I come on here all the time and respect you guys opinions. It is a fun show and you would have a great time. Just think of a place where you can talk any and everything sports. It is on tonight at 9pm eastern and also comes on Thursdays and Sunday. Call in (646)721-9644 Let us hear your thoughts

Thanks

Up and Coming Sports Radio Show
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2010, 02:03:13 PM »

Offline Rlewis687

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 0
Hey guys

Im a College Senior and I got this upstart sports radio show.I come on here all the time and respect you guys opinions. It is a fun show and you would have a great time. Just think of a place where you can talk any and everything sports. It is on tonight at 9pm eastern and also comes on Thursdays and Sunday. Call in (646)721-9644 Let us hear your thoughts

Thanks

Re: Up and Coming Sports Radio Show
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 02:07:30 PM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632
What channel?
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson

Re: Up and Coming Sports Radio Show
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 02:22:46 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Im guessing you're station is out of Boston? Wondering if it will reach the back country woodlands of New Hampshire...