Author Topic: NBA2k11 Meet Up/ Disscussion thread  (Read 43568 times)

Re: NBA2k11 Meet Up/ Disscussion thread
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 05:19:31 PM »

Offline manl_lui

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 427
i made a my player mode, got drafted by the wizards =\..now im the face of the franchise cuz i average like 50 pts a game =)

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2010, 05:41:32 PM »

Offline jpd985

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 41
I did My Player and got drafted by the Celtics. I love the game but the substitution patterns are wacky. For example, I am 6'2 PG and I have been placed at SF. I have also seen a front line of Shaq, Perkins, and Garnett out there at the same time. Finally, the substitutions happen within the first few minutes of the game and I am playing with 12 minute quarters.

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
How do you call for picks and throw alley's?

on xbox, picks are holding down LB

alleys are LT + B

Thanks you just made driving the basket a lot easier and fast breaks a lot funner.

Tp.

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 10:14:52 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Anyone had to play durant in Franchise yet?

Kid dropped 52 on me last night. No defensive adjustment could contain him. Post, screens, drives he just assassinated me on the way to my first loss on all-star, 115-98

Just unreal, he should have MJ shoulder shrug'd me for all I could do to stop him
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 10:19:54 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Anyone had to play durant in Franchise yet?

Kid dropped 52 on me last night. No defensive adjustment could contain him. Post, screens, drives he just assassinated me on the way to my first loss on all-star, 115-98

Just unreal, he should have MJ shoulder shrug'd me for all I could do to stop him

I played well against Durant..he couldn't stop me. Once you get your player going with lay-ups (RUN THE FLOOR!), hitting 3's will come, then once they start paying attention, pick and roll for assists.

On the other hand though Tayshaun Prince absolutely silenced me.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 10:22:09 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
Hey guys!  Love this game...

I made a set of rosters (360) on 2K Share... 

My gamertag is mkharsh33

Roster file includes 15 players for each team, including a TON of CAPs (created players) to fill out rosters and also a number of guys added to the FA list.

I have a thread at operationsports.com that states what I've done.  If any of you guys have 2k10 I also created an offseason roster file that was put together by myself and a number of others that was very well done.
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 11:28:19 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
random thought, We should do a CB draft class.

Be fun to import a draft class with a bunch of you guys and others from the blog about 5 years into franchise and see who goes on to stardom :D

“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 12:12:36 AM »

Offline Assassin70

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 164
I made the team dropped 25ppg and 4.5 assist during the summer circuit.  Out played Wall but am backing him up.  Havent played a game yet.  Should I demand a trade off the bat or stick it out with the Wiz?
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology."

Red Auerbach

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2010, 12:20:32 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
I made the team dropped 25ppg and 4.5 assist during the summer circuit.  Out played Wall but am backing him up.  Havent played a game yet.  Should I demand a trade off the bat or stick it out with the Wiz?

Demand a trade, see what happens. I'd like to know.

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2010, 05:37:50 AM »

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391

i read a lot of other threads that said that My Player tends to freeze a lot. i'm curious, has that happened to anyone else on this board?

- LilRip
- LilRip

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 11:06:51 AM »

Offline Assassin70

• Jayson Tatum

Demand a trade, see what happens. I'd like to know.

Will do.  Not a Wizards fan.  But with my luck I will end up on the Nets or Knicks.

Red Auerbach

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2010, 11:09:50 AM »

Offline Assassin70

• Jayson Tatum

i read a lot of other threads that said that My Player tends to freeze a lot. i'm curious, has that happened to anyone else on this board?

- LilRip

Has not happened to me yet.  But I haven't gone in to play and NBA game yet.  Most people are saying it can happen anywhere from 5-20 games in your 1st season of your NBA career.  It is random.

Red Auerbach

« Reply #42 on: October 13, 2010, 11:44:51 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
I've done the 3 combine games, 4 summer league games, and anywhere between 15&20 regular season games. Also demanded a trade, and was moved to Utah (soooooo much better), haven't had a single freeze up, can't even think of one time where I thought there was a lapse in gameplay.

« Reply #43 on: October 13, 2010, 11:48:57 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
I've done the 3 combine games, 4 summer league games, and anywhere between 15&20 regular season games. Also demanded a trade, and was moved to Utah (soooooo much better), haven't had a single freeze up, can't even think of one time where I thought there was a lapse in gameplay.

I've got like 10 reg season games down and no freeze.

I'm still only a 55 overall, and when before my first few games I was getting 40 and 50 ppg...now I've leveled off at like 18-20ppg, 45%fg, 33%3pt, 5-6boards and 4-5 asts.

I'm bumping it up to superstar tonight.

« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

I've got like 10 reg season games down and no freeze.

I'm still only a 55 overall, and when before my first few games I was getting 40 and 50 ppg...now I've leveled off at like 18-20ppg, 45%fg, 33%3pt, 5-6boards and 4-5 asts.

I'm bumping it up to superstar tonight.

Are you guys starting as scoring sf's? I got a all-around PG and I haven't sniffed 40 ppg.