Author Topic: NBA2k11 Meet Up/ Disscussion thread  (Read 43719 times)

Re: NBA2k11 Meet Up/ Disscussion thread
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2010, 10:56:42 AM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
How do you call for picks and throw alley's?

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2010, 12:07:01 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Are there any ps3 users out there? It seems that all the ids given were for X-Box Live and not PSN.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2010, 12:10:29 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
How do you call for picks and throw alley's?

on xbox, picks are holding down LB

alleys are LT + B
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2010, 12:41:09 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Last night, myplayer, R. Kelly had to demand a trade from the Grizz. I couldn't take Tony Allen any longer.

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
Last night, myplayer, R. Kelly had to demand a trade from the Grizz. I couldn't take Tony Allen any longer.

I'm getting there with Yi Jianlian. Also, Josh Howard and Gilbert Arenas are just glorified chuckers.

If you're in association though and want a cheap defensive center that will get boards and block shots, Javall Mcgee is your man.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 01:41:05 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
I had to make a move in association, thanks to that great new featurte where you can see what teams will offer you for  a guy/package

I hated Daniels in game ( he's a 63 and useless) so i moved him and davis to ORL for pietrus and a 2nd round pick.

Much happier with my rotation and back up SF now :D
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2010, 02:12:04 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

I'm getting there with Yi Jianlian. Also, Josh Howard and Gilbert Arenas are just glorified chuckers.

If you're in association though and want a cheap defensive center that will get boards and block shots, Javall Mcgee is your man.

It was pretty embaressing. I'm a working adult playing this videogame and was starting to audibly yell at my screen. If you're in for a good laugh though, it's pretty funny to watch one game of Tony Allen. He alternates between diving into 3 guys and hucking the ball up and taking fade away jumpers off the spin.

MyPlayer's great, but just like last year (and in real life) a lot of the ability to enjoy it can be taken away by bad teammates.

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2010, 02:26:42 PM »

Offline Assassin70

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 164
I made a PG and got drafted by the Wiz last pick of the 1st round.

Currently fighting it out with no. 1 pick J Wall for starting PG spot.

I have better stats in the summer circuit by far...but my guess is when season starts, I will either be cut, or on the bench.
"The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology."

Red Auerbach

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

It was pretty embaressing. I'm a working adult playing this videogame and was starting to audibly yell at my screen. If you're in for a good laugh though, it's pretty funny to watch one game of Tony Allen. He alternates between diving into 3 guys and hucking the ball up and taking fade away jumpers off the spin.

MyPlayer's great, but just like last year (and in real life) a lot of the ability to enjoy it can be taken away by bad teammates.

Whenever I knock off a pretty awesome game and my teammates stink, I always answer arrogantly.

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2010, 03:26:45 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
Whenever I knock off a pretty awesome game and my teammates stink, I always answer arrogantly.

I'm prepetually dissapointed by 'answer arrogantly,' Its not nearly arrogant enough for my tastes. I'm hitting with kid gloves! I need Mike Conley to know what i REALLY think of him.

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2010, 03:32:23 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith

I'm prepetually dissapointed by 'answer arrogantly,' Its not nearly arrogant enough for my tastes. I'm hitting with kid gloves! I need Mike Conley to know what i REALLY think of him.

haha. I'm always rephrasing what I think about it in my head. I constantly want to answer either more arrogantly or more indifferently.

Good game, but teammates laid an egg: "Screw you (Gilbert), Screw you (Yi Jianlian), Screw you (Josh Howard), You two are cool (McGee and Wall), and big ups to Sam Cassell. I'm out!"

Stupid Question From Reporter, generic answer 1: "Why don't you take that question up with my butt, because he's the only one who gives a crap."

Stupid Question From Reporter, generic answer 2: "Maybe the Dingo ate your baby."

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2010, 03:54:39 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

haha. I'm always rephrasing what I think about it in my head. I constantly want to answer either more arrogantly or more indifferently.

Good game, but teammates laid an egg: "Screw you (Gilbert), Screw you (Yi Jianlian), Screw you (Josh Howard), You two are cool (McGee and Wall), and big ups to Sam Cassell. I'm out!"

Stupid Question From Reporter, generic answer 1: "Why don't you take that question up with my butt, because he's the only one who gives a crap."

Stupid Question From Reporter, generic answer 2: "Maybe the Dingo ate your baby."

"Get your facts & get back to me"

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 03:59:10 PM »

Offline Texstyles

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 44
FYI...  If you are having difficulty with the game here is a suggestion.  Do the freestyle, post, scrimage part of the practice.  You will learn a lot from just doing that.

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 03:59:17 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Xbox live: PontiacDream

I don't have the 360 hooked up to the internet at the moment, but I should be fixing that today.  I'd be interested in playing anybody online.

Teams I plan on using in 2k11:

Celtics (duh)
Spurs
Rockets
Warriors
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 04:18:31 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
I'm Don Wahlberg, but I'm very rarely on