Author Topic: kingdom hearts/psp  (Read 4147 times)

kingdom hearts/psp
« on: September 18, 2010, 05:44:23 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
i picked up the new kingdom hearts game yesterday and LOVE it. cant put it down.  thus far its a great addition to the series.  graphics, gameplay, and story all are on point.

any1 else have this? if so, thoughts.....

Re: kingdom hearts/psp
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »

Offline stylo617617

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 33
kingdom hearts talk in a  celtics forum?!?!?!!/ dream come true i bought it proly 2 days ago im on terra's story in the olympus coll.

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 10:51:27 PM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
I've picked it up aswell and its a decent game, a solid square title but it dosnt re-capture the magic of the first KH game that Tetsuya Nomura created with abit more freedom from disney influence.

I still think they should revisit the KH franchise on the xbx or ps3 and give it the big schamwow treatment that they are showing the regular Final Fantasy games but it does seem like square is running in a different direction atm.
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 11:13:27 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
kingdom hearts talk in a  celtics forum?!?!?!!/ dream come true i bought it proly 2 days ago im on terra's story in the olympus coll.

cool.  i decided to give my first go around with ven.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 11:14:16 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
I still think they should revisit the KH franchise on the xbx or ps3 and give it the big schamwow treatment that they are showing the regular Final Fantasy games but it does seem like square is running in a different direction atm.

i agree with this.  i got ps3 and KH on the ps3 would be beyond great imo

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 11:26:14 PM »

Offline TheLegendaryClub

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 130
KH is a great franchise, but it drives me crazy with all the platform switching. I remember being so confused when I sat down to play KH2 on ps2, because I had no idea that Chain of Memories even existed.

I would also love one on PS3.

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 12:47:32 AM »

Offline stylo617617

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 33
these are all side stories that testuya wanted to bring from the KH saga theres gooing to be one more KH game before the BIG ONE(KH3) birth by sleep was very close to being on the ps3 idk what happened though

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 03:48:34 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
So THAT'S where you been  ;D

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »

Offline Dybdal

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 31
these are all side stories that testuya wanted to bring from the KH saga theres gooing to be one more KH game before the BIG ONE(KH3) birth by sleep was very close to being on the ps3 idk what happened though

I think i can answer that! the problem lies with the PS3 itself and doing multiple cross platform releases as the PS3 is horrible to code a game for, they most likely had a contract with Sony for a KH game but decided to make it for the PSP instead as thats simply cheaper.

Take a game like GTA4, that game was done on the Xbox in 2007 being completly ready for release but.. since Rockstar had a contract with Sony that stated that they could not release the game on the Xbox or PC before they released it on the PS3 they had to wait for the PS3 team to finish their product that ended up being pushed back an entire year because the game didnt work.

That could be one of the main reasons that your seeing it on the PSP.
"Leadership is diving for a loose ball, getting the crowd involved, getting other players involved. It`s being able to take it as well as dish it out. That`s the only way you`re going to get respect from the players"

- Larry Bird