Author Topic: 2010 CB Draft: Central Division Press Conferences  (Read 71416 times)

2010 CB Draft: Central Division Press Conferences
« on: August 15, 2010, 02:37:52 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25613
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Here, each of the GMs representing a team in the Central Division will provide an introduction / summary of their team, draft strategy, etc.  Other members should ask questions (directed to one or more GMs), and those GMs should attempt to answer the questions as well as they can.

For those participating, the opening blurbs can include some or all of the following:

1. Roster / depth chart
2. Statistics
3. Pictures
4. Statement regarding drafting philosophy (building for the future, contending now, etc.)
5. Toughest decision
6. Best move (trade, pick, etc.) / worst move
7. Your outlook for this coming season

It can be as substantial or as abbreviated as you want it to be.  These threads are open to all members, not just those posters who participated in the draft.  The more participation we get, the better.

==============================================================

Chicago press conference: Pending

Cleveland press conference: Pending

Detroit press conference: Pending

Indiana press conference:  Pending

Milwaukee press conference:  Pending
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 11:12:09 PM by Roy H. »

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

Re: Re: Work space
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 12:17:38 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
'10-'11 CB Draft
Chicago Bulls
Team Motto: You mess with the horns, something about Bulls. Go Bulls!

Coach: Alvin Gentry

-Like the actual Bulls, our first choice was Mike D'Antoni. However, after looking at all the facts around Mr. D'Antoni, and considering the needs of our team, I went with the guy most qualified. Alvin Gentry has the respect of the players, which is important with LeBron, he cares about defense, so Joakim Noah and Tony Allen don't go wanting, and he is one of the best communicators in the NBA.

Quote from: SI.com
Steve Nash, who won back-to-back MVP awards quarterbacking D'Antoni's up-tempo system and now seems to have gotten second life under Gentry, was sensitive to the issue when asked to expound on Gentry's strengths. "I don't want to sound like I'm demeaning Mike," Nash wrote in a text message, "because, the truth, is, we have more depth, defense and toughness on our roster." (Translation: Players such as Jason Richardson, Jared Dudley, Goran Dragic, Channing Frye, Robin Lopez and Louis Amundson, none of whom were there during the D'Antoni regime, make the Suns a stronger team.) But Nash had some very specific things to say about the job that Gentry has done.

"Alvin has empowered the bench," Nash continued. "He's given guys confidence who haven't been NBA contributors before, and that gives us more depth and more bullets in the chamber. That means more opportunities for someone to make a difference on any given night.

"Alvin has simplified our defense, erasing confusion, building cohesion and making clear not only what our roles are but what's expected of us. That allows for the all-important accountability to be met and also policed. And he will let us know without hesitation when we're not meeting our standards.

"On top of that, we all like him and trust him." (added Nash)

Starting Lineup (Round/Pick Selected)
Point Guard: Brandon Jennings, 2.8
20 Years Old, 6'1, 170 lbs, 1 year experience
15.5 PPG, 5.7 APG, 3.4 RPG

Brandon Jennings is a spectacular talent at the point who took an unusual road to the NBA, by forgoing college and instead playing for Lomottica Roma in the Italian League. Although his year there wasn't spectacular, he obviously learned something. In his first season in the NBA he started all 82 games (a pretty significant achievement for a rookie used to only playing 30-40 games in a season. Jennings in his first year had a lot of positives; he proved he could score, he could pass, and he proved he could play defense well above the level advertised when he entered the league. Kevin Pelton from 'The Basketball Prospectus':

POINT GUARD All-Defensive Team
Second Team - Brandon Jennings, Milwaukee
Don't laugh. While the book on Jennings was that he was too slight to be anything but a liability on defense, I've been impressed when I've seen him play and his numbers are strong across the board. In particular, Jennings' dMult of .864 (meaning opposing point guards produced at 86.4 percent of their usual rate against the Bucks) is tops among the point guards I considered.

Shooting Guard: Mike Miller, 6.1
30 years old, 6'8, 201 lbs, 10 years experience

Mike Miller is now on the other side of 30. The bad side. Many of us can probably remember him 5, even 10 years ago, always a player that you thought should be better than he was, always a player that seemed to hit his ceiling early, and stay there. Well, at least it is pretty clear what you will get out of him. He'll hit somewhere around 45% of his 3 pointers (48% last season), he'll drive to the hoop once and a while (usually to his right, once in a blue moon to his left), he'll get incredibly rebounding numbers for his position (2nd in the league) and he'll make smart passes, as long as he's not playing for a terrible team. Miller's defense at the two is a bit like Tim Duncan's defense at the 4; he can pull it off most nights, but there are just players that are too fast for him to guard. Miller also shares a friendship with LeBron James, so chemistry on the team should be helped by his presence. A happy LeBron is a focused LeBron.

Small Forward: LeBron James, 1.1
25 Years Old, 6'8, 250 lbs, 7 years experience
29 PPG, 8.6 APG, 7.3 RPG

There is a lot of debate about LeBron James right now. A lot of bad press. I will defer to Kelly Dwyer, a guy who actually gets paid to write what he thinks about the NBA, when discussing LeBron James. His attitude mirrors mine.

1. LeBron James(last year: first)

By now we know what we're dealing with, with LeBron.

The guy is lost. We probably would be too had we had the same upbringing, the same things whispered in our ear and/or shouted on cable TV before we could legally drive. But that doesn't mean we can't criticize him time and again for appearing - what should the catch-all word of the day be for LeBron today? - clueless. Over and over again.

But he's also the best player in the game. Others are more accomplished, because others have had better teams. Others have been more tactful, classier, smarter and worked harder. But in the end, all these mitigating factors don't take enough away for us not to accurately describe LeBron James as, far and away, the best player in pro basketball.

And, certainly, the best player at his position.

LeBron James is not a fan's ideal franchise player. To put it bluntly, when David Stern (god) was handing out class, tactfulness, and consideration as qualities, LeBron wasn't at the front of the line. He runs with an entourage that seems to do a better job buffering him from the real world than any team of guys since the Presidential Cabinet of 2000-2008. That's all true.

But it's also true that the last guy to lead the small forward position in assists that wasn't LeBron James was Jamal Mashburn, and that's because LeBron wasn't in the league yet. The last guy to win the MVP not named LeBron James was Kobe Bryant, and that was in 2008. James has been on the All-NBA Defensive team for 2 years in a row now, he's an Olympic Champion, he's allegedly closer to 6'10 than he is to his listed 6'8 and his body resembles Karl Malone more than Michael Jordan, but he can still handle the ball as well as most point guards in the league. He can rebound, he can defend, he can score, and he can lead. Simply put he is by a large margin the best player in professional basketball.

PF: Ersan Ilyasova, 7.8
23 Years Old, 6'10, 235 lbs, 2 Years Experience
10.4 PPG. 6.4 RPG, 1.0 APG

Ersan Ilyasova was drafted in 2005, spent a year in the D-Leagues, then went over seas for 2 years to play for the ACB Club FC Barcelona. He must have studied with ancient basketball monks over there because he came back with game. Last season he shot a respectable 34% from 3pt range as a starter, but Scott Skiles (his real life coach) and others have mentioned that they expect that number to jump to 37 or 38% after a full season in the NBA. Of the in the top 20 power forwards for rebound rate, only Troy Murphy finished higher in 3pt %. I

lyasova has a better rebounding rate than Dirk Nowitzki and a better field goal % than Rashard Lewis. On top of that, he's second among power forwards at taking charges. All this and the kid is 23 years old and 6'10. It will be interesting to see how he improves next season.

Joakim Noah
25 Years Old, 6'11, 240lbs, 4 years NBA expereince

Joakim Noah is listed at 6'11 just like Kevin Garnett is but I think it's pretty fair to call him 7 feet. In college, he was one of the leaders of maybe the most impressive college team of the last decade, the 2007 Florida Gators. He can score a little bit around the basket and finish in transition to make him a legitimate threat rolling towards the hoop, but none of that is nearly as important as the other things he does.

He was sixth in the NBA in rebounds per48, 8th overall in rebound rate (the % of available rebounds a player grabs while on the floor), and 7th in rebounds per game. He was 17th overall in blocks per 48 minutes, and 14th overall in blocks per game.

As a center he regularly outperformed his counterpart in every aspect of the game, aside from scoring, but that's mostly due to the fact that Noah attempts 2.5 less attempts per 48 minutes. He shot a better % from the floor, he rebounded more, he passed better, and he defended better.

Some press:

Though his fiery personality and, um, unconventional offseason habits are the Houston forward's polar opposite, Noah almost reminds of a 7-foot version of Shane Battier(notes).  The ultimate teammate, Noah is constantly barking out the opposing team's play, his position on the help defense side and he's the first to meet a teammate when things go perfectly, terribly awry, or somewhere in the middle.

He also put together a double-double last season while playing just 30 minutes per game, a fantastic accomplishment. And he's made huge strides in his rebounding since entering the league as a rookie in 2007, topping out with a rebound rate that flew past the 20 percent mark last season.

===================================

The Heavy Rotation!

SG/SF Tony Allen, 8.1
28 Years Old, 6'4, 213lbs, 6 years experience

Tony's primary roles on the team will be that of stopper/energy guy. I know he can't shoot reliably, I know he can't dribble out of trouble. I don't care. Tony Allen can finish at the rim, and he can play some of the most smothering defense of any 2 guard in the league.

There will be times when Mike Miller will be completely unable to cover the guards in front of him. That's where Tony comes in. There will be times when LeBron is not on the floor and someone will need to guard the best wing. That's where Tony comes in. Tony Allen leads the league in steal %, which means he leads the league in % of possessions by the opposing team that end in a steal by any specific player. Rajon Rondo is second. That's how much of a ball hawk Tony is.

SG, Von Wafer, 11.1
25 years old, 209 lbs, 4 years experience

Von Wafer will be tasked as my "microwave man" off the bench. Likely, if Mike Miller is not at the 2 position, Von Wafer will be (unless the opposing starting SG is in the game). Wafer isn't much for defense, but he can create his own shot, he's a tenacious competitor, ala Nate Robinson, and he shoots a remarkably high near-40% from deep.

PF/C Louis Amundson, 12.1
27 Years Old, 6'9, 240 lbs, 4 Years experience

Louis Amundson absolutely shone under Gentry last season and I anticipate that same from him this upcoming year. While he didn't have the length of Robin Lopez or the athleticism (or length) of Amare Stoudemire, or even the height (or length) of Channing Frye, Amundson still managed to carve out a niche in the Suns' roster last season as the teams' best rebounder and overall defender. His energy off the bench, according to Valley of The Suns:
Quote from: Valley Of The Suns
Although Lou Amundson played less minutes than any of Phoenix’s nine other regulars, he was an essential part of the Suns’ second unit, often turning games with his sheer energy and hustle alone. Lou fit the second unit’s defense and energy approach perfectly, carving out a role as the bench’s ace rebounder and shot blocker.

PG: Eric Maynor, 9.5
23 Years Old, 6'3, 175 lbs, 1 year experience

The final piece of my 9 man rotation, Eric Maynor is one of those players that was drafted into a niche, and will probably never leave it. He is the quintessential backup point guard. Could he start somewhere? Sure, but he would have a definite ceiling over just how much he would give you. He is not a sharp shooter, so he barely even takes 1 3pt shot per game. He can score a bit, and he did log a 24 point, 4 assist, 3 rebound performance over 40 minutes as a starter last season, but really it will take Maynor 20+ minutes to score 10 points.

What Maynor does well is make smart decisions with the ball, and play defense. Maynor runs squads. He won'd wow you with amazing passes or displays of athleticism, and really, you probably won't even know he is there. That in and of its self though is worth noting. While Maynor is no Jennings, he's also not a guy who will damage you. Maynor ranks 10th overall in assist ratio (% of possessions that end in an assist), which is no small feat, as Rondo only ranks 3 points higher.

Light Rotation!

Omer Asik

Asik is a legit 7 footer with decent leaping ability and good man on defense skills. He's big enough to get his paws on a fair number of boards, and he's been playing Euroleague for some time now.

He still has a long way to go, however. This year will be a bit of a steep curve for him, but it is one he will have to endure, both because we need his depth and he has a lot of the tools to be a very good big man in 2 or 3 years.

Gani Lawal

The only way Gani Lawal SHOULD see playing time is if someone is hurt. Lawal is 6'9 with a strong, wide body so he should be able to play some minutes immediately. Lawal is a hard rebounder and back to the basket player, and he doesn't mind mixing it up in the paint. As it sits right now, I could see Lawal stealing some of Amundson's minutes, but that has to be earned.

Landry Fields

Landry Fields is a guy who could take significant minutes away from Von Wafer, but like Lawal he'll need to earn them. Here is David Thorpe on Fields:
When he first steps onto the court and when he walks off of it at game's end, the perceptions of Fields changes dramatically. He looks like a deer (compared to most NBA players in his position) but plays like a tiger. Smooth with the ball, aggressively attacking angles, a fluid shot -- he has a perfect game for the Knicks' offense. If he's one of the two worst offensive players on the floor, then that offense will be extremely potent. Every time I saw him play I said to myself, "Great draft pick."

Rotation:

Minutes Managing:

Rotation Philosophy:

There will be a basic 'look' to lineups. Lineups will have a goal, and it will go beyond just "scoring more points than the other guys"

The starters will obviously get the most minutes on the floor, but beyond that the lineup will be 'tweaked' rather than switched on and off like in a hockey game.

Minutes managing will be paramount, even at the cost of games. I don't want Joakim Noah to play more than 32 minutes in a given night. I do not want Amundson to get less than 14. I want this team rested but ready for the playoffs, and I think that is do-able.

All my players beyond James, Jennings, and Noah are meant to fill a very specific role. The farther down the depth chart, the more defined the role gets.

Drafting Philosophy: I wanted athletic guys to surround LeBron James with, and as the draft wore on I intentionally targeted guys I thought LeBron James specifically would make better than they could be on their own.

Worst Pick: Kyrylo Fezenko, 9(30)

Worst Move: Waking up last Monday morning.

Interesting Piece of Information: Fracking is a real thing. It means you fracture rock to increase the output of an existing well, usually for natural gas or oil.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 07:30:49 PM by IndeedProceed »

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

Re: 2010 CB Draft: Central Division Press Conferences
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2010, 11:16:10 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
and, we have arrived

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 11:20:05 PM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25613
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Chicago:

1.  Lebron couldn't get it done on a similarly constructed team in Cleveland; why will he win with your squad?

2.  Both Tony Allen and Von Wafer are very injury prone and inconsistent.  What's the backup plan, and how successful will your team be in your wings miss a combined 40+ games?

3.  Okay...  explain the Amare trade one more time.  Any regrets?  Any truth to the rumor that you weren't comfortable being the front runner, so you intentionally tanked to give everybody a fair chance?

4.  You now share a home city with Barack Obama.  Fans are concerned that you're so mesmerized by him that you won't be able to adequately manage your team.  Any truth to this slobbering obsession of yours?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 11:35:03 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
im going to need to research the cleveland question before I can answer that fully. I can only say now that the team is similarly constructed to the 08-09 cavs, but that doesn't make it the same. I think I have an upgrade at every starting position, save perhaps pf.

Regarding tony and von wafer, im more comfortable losing von than tony, which is good because tony is coming off of his first healthy season in a while. tony's history  doesn't concern me nearly as much as von's.

im missing a question here, but to answer your last query, first 'haha', then, barak obama like guinness beer...he's dark, sophisticated, more complex than you think, you can't really have too much of him  around, and I've heard he might not be born here.

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
ah, the amare trade. that's what I missed.
one, I think I shouldn't have traded him, not if I wanted to coast to a victory this season. I kind of over thought that one

two, amare is good, but not great. I like the look of my current roster more.

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 11:50:41 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
to further answer the tony/wafer question, if both guys go down I guess I will need to bring laundry fields into the fray at around 20 mins a night, and play ersan around 10ish mins at the 3, then give gani lawal some more time at the 4.

then, I will pray to whoever listens that michael redd comes back ready to playy.

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 12:55:49 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830
1) How awesome is it to have a great rebounder, shot blocker and warrior like Joakim Noah?

2) Seriously, how awesome is Joakim Noah?

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 01:07:47 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
joakim noah is the anchor of my defense, that's why he's important. he's also the anchor to my lebron.

Re: Re: Work space
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 07:58:02 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

[/center]

Blatant carry.

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 08:26:06 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
I think the Amare trade turned the Bulls from front runners to also rans. A don't have confidence in Jennings after his woeful last 4 months of the season and I think the bench, to be polite, is one of the worst in the league(yes, that's being polite).

LeBron, Noah and Miller get you to the playoffs and a first round exit would not surprise me though a second round exit is the most likely ending spot for this team.

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 08:51:12 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Milwaukee Bucks

Roster (Regular Season Minutes)
PG:Jason Kidd(28)/Jarret Jack(20)
SG:Rip Hamilton(30)/CJ Miles(16)/Nick Young(2)
SF:Corey Maggette(32)/Matt Barnes(16)/Keith Bogans(garbage Time)
PF:Dirk Nowitzki(34)/Brandon Wright(10)/Shelden Williams
C:Marcin Gortat(34)/Ronny Turiaf(18)

Season Outlook
This Year we expect be win the Central(AKA the superstar division) as well as go deep into the playoffs.  We are built on depth and veteran leadership.  6 of our bench players started games last year(Jack, Miles, Young,Barnes,Bogans, Turiaf) Including Miles and Barnes starting and making significant contributions in the playoffs for their respective teams.  I dont think there is a single team in the division and possibly in the league that can match up with Milwaukee Top to bottom.

I think our Starters Speak for themselves but ill tell you about them anyways

Running the show we have one of the best PG's of all time

Jason Kidd:
10.3 ppg  5.6 rpg  9.1 apg 1.8 stl .425 3pt%

Kidd is one of the most solid performers at the point guard spot of all time.  He is getting up there in years which is why we plan on dropping his minutes from 36 mpg to 28 mpg.  He is a great distributor and rebounder and i expect him to surpass the 10 assist per game plateau with this group around him.

Rip Hamilton
18.1 ppg 2.7 rpg 4.4 apg

Rip is coming off a injury plagued year where he only played 45 games but managed to gut out the impressive stat line above.  While his shooting took a hit he still played impressive defense and moved the ball quite and racked up 4 assists per game.  At this point Rip is fully healthy and should be a strong contributor for our team this year.  also because of his Injury we plan on cutting his minutes down from 34 to 30 minutes a game.

Corey Maggette

19.8 ppg 5.3 rpg 2.5 apg .516 fg% 7.87 free throws per game

Maggette is an excellent addition to my team.  Maggette is an excellent scorer and rebounder from the SF position and is one of the best slashers in the game.  Maggette finishes at the rim with the best of them and attempted 7.87 free throws per game. I felt like i had alot of perimeter scoring with Rip, Kidd and Dirk and I really needed a slasher, Maggette filled the bill.  There is also so concern about Maggette being a black whole on offense but as you can see if you watch the games from his Clipper days, he had his best season when he was deffering to Brand and Cassell was running the point.  Coincidentally my team has another pair of excellent pg and pf's.

Speaking of which

Dirk Nowitizki

25 ppg  7.7 rpg  2.7 apg 1.0 blk  42% 3p

Dirk is a true superstar in this league.  He has one of the most diverse offensive games in the NBA and everybody on the opposing team needs to know where he is on the court at all times.  Dirk can and does score on anybody and always gives 100%  He has also been remarkably durable throughout his career.  I think with the other offensive options on this team Dirk is posed to have one of his best years ever because teams can't lock down on him without being burned by others.

Marcin Gortat
3.6 ppg 4.2 rpg 1.0 blk

Gortat is going to get his chance to be a starter this season.  The chance that he has long since earned backing up Dwight Howard.  I really wanted Gortat for my team because of his mobility and solid D.  Gortat is a solid man to man defender and a very good help defender both of which i believe make him the perfect C to play next to Dirk.  He is also very active on the offensive end finishes well at the rim and is a good offensive rebounder.  In otherwords he is incredibly solid and will not hurt me to have on the court.

The Bench

Jarrett Jack

10.7 ppg 2.7 rpg 4.8 apg .398 3p%  29 starts last year

Jack is a solid player and one of the best back up pg's in the CB NBA.  He is a true pg who can distribute but can also score and is a serviceable 3 point shooter at just under 40%.  He is also a good defender who will be called on to spell Kidd during the season and lead the second unit.

CJ Miles

9.9 ppg 2.7 rpg 1.7 apg  28 starts (Playoffs 14.4 ppg 2.5 rpg 2.8 apg 10 Starts)

Miles is a good slasher and scorer for my second unit.  This is a guy with playoff experience who started many games for the Jazz last year and was a main reason for the Jazz's post season success.  He will be called on as an energy guy off the bench who can score in bunches and create his own shot.  He is also a freak of an Athlete.

Matt Barnes
8.8 ppg 5.5 rpg 1.7 apg 58 starts last year(another 14 in playoffs)

Barnes is a player that people here on CB love to hate.  He always gives 110% and is known for getting in the heads of other teams stars.  Barnes is a more than serviceable backup sf who has big game experience and is a plus rebounder and defender off the bench.

Brandon Wright
11.8 ppg 3.8 rpg .8 blk  (09 stats)

Wright is a freak of an athlete who I think will have a breakout year this year in Golden State after they shipped off Randolph.  He can score with ease as you can see with 11.8 ppg in 20 min pg back in '09.  He is coming off a lost season to injuries but when i got him in the draft he was absolutely the best talent left and i thought i couldnt pass up on him.

Ronny "Heart" Turiaf
4.9 ppg 4.5 rpg 2.1 apg 1.3 blk  20 games started

Ronny is one of my favorite players on my team.  Very good man to man defender that will be playing and defending both the 4 and 5 for me, and is also active on the offensive boards. My favorite part of Turiafs game is that he accepts his role and cheers for his teamates, and I think he will have alot to cheer for this year.

the Deep Bench

Nick Young - 42% 3pt shooter, 23 starts last season
Keith Bogans - Stout wing defender, 50 starts last season
Shelden Williams - Proved this year that he can be the 5th big for an NBA Finals Team

All in all I see my team as a legit contender.  I think the mix of my perimeter scoring including a premiere perimeter scoring big man will open up driving lanes for Maggette to abuse other teams and get to the free throw line.  Im also excited about my teams ability to spread the ball out.  With two great point guards and a great passing two guard in Rip I don't think moving the ball will be a problem and I think it will create tons of open shots for my main scorers.

CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 09:10:49 AM »

Offline Kwhit10

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 923
I think the Amare trade turned the Bulls from front runners to also rans. A don't have confidence in Jennings after his woeful last 4 months of the season and I think the bench, to be polite, is one of the worst in the league(yes, that's being polite).

LeBron, Noah and Miller get you to the playoffs and a first round exit would not surprise me though a second round exit is the most likely ending spot for this team.

IP I have to agree with Nick on his comment about your bench.  Do you see that as this teams greatest weakness?

« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2010, 09:48:35 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
Question for The Bucks:

Richard Hamilton has declined in fg%, 3p% and games played in each of the last two seasons. Do you have a contingency plan for him if this trend continues?

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Milwaukee, could you please explain again your Prince for Maggette trade as I think it weakened your starting five. I might have traded for slashers to come off the bench to mix in with the starters than to have given up a great glue guy like Tayshaun Prince.