Author Topic: NBA Elite 11 vs NBA 2K 11  (Read 45141 times)

Re: NBA Elite 11 vs NBA 2K 11
« Reply #120 on: April 05, 2011, 05:20:42 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
It is being reported that EA won't make a basketball game next year. Now link yet, saw it on twitter.

Some speculation about EA not wanting to lose money on two possible lockouts.

« Reply #121 on: April 05, 2011, 06:12:24 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
It is being reported that EA won't make a basketball game next year. Now link yet, saw it on twitter.

Yeah, honestly between the weak draft and the lockout coming up I don't think I'll have much incentive to buy 2k12 or whatever.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #122 on: April 05, 2011, 06:18:32 PM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Any PS3 users care to play a ranked match, or crew up??

go ahead and drop your PSN and I will add you
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

« Reply #123 on: April 05, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

Yeah, honestly between the weak draft and the lockout coming up I don't think I'll have much incentive to buy 2k12 or whatever.

Meh, I'll give the NBA 2k franchise their money. They're pretty consistent on significantly improving their game year to year. I guess they could pump the brakes a little for this year, but that doesn't seem to be their style 

« Reply #124 on: April 05, 2011, 06:44:37 PM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
I thought 2k11 association mode was horrible this year.  Way too many glitches and loopholes. Gameplay was good though.
The only color that matters is GREEN

« Reply #125 on: April 05, 2011, 07:00:16 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
I thought 2k11 association mode was horrible this year.  Way too many glitches and loopholes. Gameplay was good though.

What kinda glitches did you see?

I played the majority of my time on MyPlayer, and I only found one big glitch that they fixed.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

I generally only played a season at a time and then would ditch the team, but I didn't notice any issues at all.

« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2011, 08:25:50 PM »

Offline BUTerrier

• Joe Mazzulla
  • Tommy Points: 53

I played the majority of my time on MyPlayer, and I only found one big glitch that they fixed.

What glitch are you referring to? Because the HUGE one I've seen -- computer players not being benched despite fouling out -- still seems to plague my My Player even all these months after I got the game. I mean, I LOVE the game, but it's frustrating sometimes to deliberately go at a player to get him in foul trouble just to have him stick around with 7 or 8 fouls.

« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2011, 09:35:30 PM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.

What glitch are you referring to? Because the HUGE one I've seen -- computer players not being benched despite fouling out -- still seems to plague my My Player even all these months after I got the game. I mean, I LOVE the game, but it's frustrating sometimes to deliberately go at a player to get him in foul trouble just to have him stick around with 7 or 8 fouls.

I had my player play an entire 82 game season + playoffs. When choosing my team, there was a 'blank' slot. I chose the blank slot, thinking it meant I could be just a free agent. Nope..it just means you can't advance the game. 30-40 hours of gameplay lost.

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #129 on: April 06, 2011, 12:35:07 AM »

Offline JSD

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2155
Association gets distorted and mixed up over time. For instance, my stud hall of fame pg drafted in 2020 is someone credited with being the 2013 MVP. Stuff like that...

Its also still too easy to rip off the computer trade-wise.
The only color that matters is GREEN