Author Topic: Shaq Positivesssss points  (Read 1656 times)

Shaq Positivesssss points
« on: August 06, 2010, 12:43:52 AM »

Offline guachi

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
ok so so my article is about the good things Shaq is going to bring next season. NO NEGATIVES.

1- In playoffs when the game slows down in the fourth quarter with everybody tired and unable to find the rim, who do we put out there: SHAQ.  just throw get him working in the post. Even if the other team hack a shaq, is still good with me since hes gonna make at least one free throw. so super easy points.

2- shaq is probably the best finisher ever. And we could say that our big guys are not that good at it. Garnet is not gonna dunk that ball or get fouled, baby gets blocked, rasheed runs back to the three point line, perk is dam slow and ends up a lot of times traveling. Shaq: and one. 

3- Shaq setting screens, if he does this ray is gonna have looooots of time to shoot.

4- shaq can break anybody in a half... if I was lets say rondo, ill be pretty scared to into the paint when shaq is there and get hammered by 300 lbs truck

5- hes a funny guy

6- hes not gonna shoot three pointers

7- hes a very good passer, which will result in more open threes

8- he can REBOUND which is the main reason we lost to the fakers

9- This is an awesome signing, are u kidding me shaq for the veteran minimum. du jamais vu. the heat better sign jordan now cause thats the only thing that could save them