Author Topic: Potential targets with Sheed's contract  (Read 18647 times)

Re: Potential targets with Sheed's contract
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2010, 10:32:10 PM »

Offline KobeGotRondoD

• Payton Pritchard
  • Tommy Points: 27
Right now, Celtics have a juggernaut frontcourt. now the only thing we need is a juggernaut "defensive line" to guard the big thrice in miami... thats what danny should trade sheed's contract for whether its battier, posey, or whatnot

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2010, 11:12:48 PM »

Offline Rondo9dunx

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 4
Im really starting to miss TA now
Andy Bernard doesnt lose constests. He wins them, or he quits them because they're unfair.

« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2010, 11:17:08 PM »

Offline snively

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 454
Im really starting to miss TA now

Me too. He would have made a great 4th guard.
2016 CelticsBlog Draft: Chicago Bulls

Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg

Starters: Rubio, Danny Green, Durant, Markieff Morris, Capela
Bench: Sessions, Shumpert, G. Green, T. Booker, Frye
Deep Bench: CJ Watson, H. Thompson, P. Zipser, Papagiannis, Mejri

« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2010, 12:11:09 AM »

Offline CelticHooligan3

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130
Was this the thread where someone mentioned a trade for Casspi? Is that even realistic?

« Reply #79 on: August 06, 2010, 12:13:12 AM »

Offline KobeGotRondoD

• Payton Pritchard
TayShaun Prince would be the BEST player to trade Sheed's contract for!

Your'e talking about a proven defender with playoff experience. He can steal + block. Last year averages: 13.5, 5.1, 3.3 and a career 37% from 3-point land. A definite upgrade to james posey

« Reply #80 on: August 06, 2010, 12:14:52 AM »

Offline KobeGotRondoD

• Payton Pritchard

Your'e talking about a proven defender with playoff experience. He can steal + block. Last year averages: 13.5, 5.1, 3.3 and a career 37% from 3-point land. A definite upgrade to james posey

I forgot to mention he's a 6'9'' SF! Long defender and if he works on his fitness he can be the run and gun player we're looking for to back up pierce + play defense

« Reply #81 on: August 06, 2010, 12:42:03 AM »

Offline CelticHooligan3

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 130

I forgot to mention he's a 6'9'' SF! Long defender and if he works on his fitness he can be the run and gun player we're looking for to back up pierce + play defense

Casspi is a younger version of Prince. A lot less polished and proven albeit. But still similar in stature and game. Who would you rather have?

« Reply #82 on: August 06, 2010, 04:25:07 AM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good

Casspi is a younger version of Prince. A lot less polished and proven albeit. But still similar in stature and game. Who would you rather have?

Bahaha...Casspi will never be the defender is Tayshaun is NOW, let alone the defender he was a few years ago.

As far as players on the Kings, I'd rather have Francisco Garcia or Donte Greene before I'd take Omri.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #83 on: August 06, 2010, 09:02:33 AM »

Offline Bankshot

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 632

No he wouldn't, because we'd have to give up Baby to get him.  The best players for Sheed's contract are players who we can get straight up for him, and don't have to give up a good player on the roster.
"If somebody would have told you when he was playing with the Knicks that Nate Robinson was going to change a big time game and he was going to do it mostly because of his defense, somebody would have got slapped."  Mark Jackson