Author Topic: Is this suppose to be a joke??? Man is this guys ego huge! (Lebron Article)  (Read 65182 times)

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73
  This whole fiasco has actually made me respect him more. 

R u kidding me how can you give this guy any respect!
Because he's the most dominant player in the NBA and decided he didn't want to play in a crappy city like Cleveland... for a pessimistic depressed loser fanbase who felt the burdon of their failures should be placed on him... and for a moron owner like Dan Gilbert.  He decided he'd rather go play in South Beach... be a superstar at his peak and live the rockstar lifestyle with his buddies... and play for a competent organization lead by one of the NBA's masterminds.  I'm sure we'd all trade places with LeBron in a second...   He made a wise decision.  He's living the dream.    The championships and world envy will start pouring in before you know it.   

If you want to blame anyone... blame Boston's own Mark Wahlberg for producing "Entourage" and blame Danny Ainge for successfully bringing the "Big 3" to Boston.  The New York-centric media will continue to crap on LeBron for a while, because they are all butthurt he didn't go play for the Knicks, but lets be honest... this guy is living out the mid 20s male fantasy.  Can't hate him for that.

Wow

Strongly disagree with the first paragraph.
Strongly agree with the 2nd

I guess that deserves a TP

Strongly disagree with both paragraphs.

haha Fair enough.  I just thought it was an interesting idea that the "Entourage" culture may have had an impact on "The Decision."
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

Re: Is this suppose to be a joke??? Man is this guys ego huge!
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
I am starting to like him.  I really hope he is fully embracing the supervillian persona. 

Yeah seriously he is turning into a charcter in a movie. It is kind of surreal at this point.

In a movie, this plot doesn't end well.

Re: Is this suppose to be a joke??? Man is this guys ego huge!
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2010, 12:34:24 PM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73
I am starting to like him.  I really hope he is fully embracing the supervillian persona. 

Yeah seriously he is turning into a charcter in a movie. It is kind of surreal at this point.

In a movie, this plot doesn't end well.

Good.  Let their egos grow.  That will be their biggest obstacle en route to a chip/
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.