Author Topic: Late round sleeper pick  (Read 7235 times)

Re: Late round sleeper pick
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2010, 10:52:34 PM »

Offline ToppersBsktball10

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Smooth As Silk.
The guy I'd LOVE to look at, not in the first round but in the second round would be Gerard Anderson. Most athletic college player by far. He's 6' 5" and pretty smooth. Don't think he can really shoot but that's something that can be changed with hard work, and being around Ray and such, plus he has potential seeing as he has good looking rhythm. He'll hit jumpers if he's open, but won't create a jump shot for himself. He can get to the rim and block a lot of shots. See for yourself...
http://www.youtube.com/v/M4MLcr3NquQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 11:49:48 PM »

Offline noro

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 21
  • Welcome to the Loud House
Andy Rautins!

I like the way you think... As a Syracuse student I have seen Rautins mature over his last two years in school and he really has "it". He can create his own shot, get to the rim, make great, smart passes, steals, rebounding. He recorded a game earlier in the year with 10 points, 7 boards, 7 assts, and 7 steals.

The only reason people are worried about him is his lack of time in a man defense... However with the Canadian national team he played exclusively man, and Boeheim's zone uses man principles. Andy would look great in green. Class act all around.
2003 National Champions

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 03:28:41 PM »

Offline jr_3421

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
The guy I'd LOVE to look at, not in the first round but in the second round would be Gerard Anderson. Most athletic college player by far. He's 6' 5" and pretty smooth. Don't think he can really shoot but that's something that can be changed with hard work, and being around Ray and such, plus he has potential seeing as he has good looking rhythm. He'll hit jumpers if he's open, but won't create a jump shot for himself. He can get to the rim and block a lot of shots. See for yourself...
http://www.youtube.com/v/M4MLcr3NquQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&

Only reason I would even consider is if this kid can play defense. We don't need someone who can dunk, we need someone who will help us win.
"In the 4th quarter I'm whole different player"

-Paul Pierce

« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 07:19:37 PM »

Offline snively

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 454
I hope Tiny Gallon falls to them.  I really know next to nothing about him as a player (although apparently he has done well in the Chicago pre-draft camp so far), but I just would love to see them throw out a front court with Baby and Tiny weighing a total of about 650 pounds.

Haha.  Tiny's not a terrible player actually. He's fat but big and strong with super long arms and good hands, which makes him a beast on the boards.  He's got a very effective jumper too.  Slow as molasses though and a bad fit for us.

The 2nd round looks pretty crappy this year. Booker, Varnado, the big guy from Radford, Manny Harris from Michigan and maybe Zoubek are the only names that really interest me, other than a few Euros I've never seen play.
2016 CelticsBlog Draft: Chicago Bulls

Head Coach: Fred Hoiberg

Starters: Rubio, Danny Green, Durant, Markieff Morris, Capela
Bench: Sessions, Shumpert, G. Green, T. Booker, Frye
Deep Bench: CJ Watson, H. Thompson, P. Zipser, Papagiannis, Mejri

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 05:12:30 AM »

Offline RondoKid

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 3
Eric Bledsoe if he slips due to never being a starter. Has a ton of potential. Also like Sherron Collins